I'm gonna need a picture of your ear first
Lol, don't have a picture for you, but they are ever so slightly above average size for an adult male according to these figures I just found for average ear height and width online. However, the hard cartilage at the back of my ear sticks out a good bit, so I need a headset with pretty deep earcuffs so that my hard cartilage isn't touching the hard plastic that covers the speaker drivers, because that causes me quite alot of pain on longer gaming sessions.
So, basically my requirements are:
- $60 budget, maybe slightly higher if there is a really good headset for $70 or maybe $80
- Good sound quality for gaming, music and movie sound quality isn't as important
- Oval earcuffs instead of round, and they need to be pretty deep, deeper than the half inch cups on my current headset
- Preferably support for Dolby Atmos or DTS Headphone:X, since those 2 both seem to be better than Windows Sonic (which works on all headsets)
- Preferably open acoustics rather than closed (passive noise cancelling), because I need to be able to hear my phone ringing and people yelling for me while gaming