By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Retro game recommendation thread

SegaHeart said:

Me Playing Star Gladiator 2 

I forgot dont get certian fighting games in japanese , Games like Star Gladiator 2 and Project Justice will make you rage reading in japanese in story mode, thank god I understood 23:08 mark I love story mode in few japanese fighting games. Please dont buy this game in japanese if you're so into dramatic stories. In japanese she says both her father and mother are fine and her time is finished she is sent back to the future re-wrote history you wouldn't understand that because it's in japanese get the english version if you into deep story telling like this game and project justice. Also get bloody roar 2 in english and not Japanese wanna know Yugo story mode? Wanna understand it? go to my quoted video at 23:08 mark you'll understand why I am warning you to get american version instead.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 05 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Get Bloody Roar 1,2,3,4, Primal/Extreme

I'm showing Jenny the bat Shes soft naked but the ink cover her in bloody roar 4 It rated M released in US

I put this video instead, just search Jenny the bat on youtube if you want?

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 08 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

LMAO my 3Ds collection is keeps rising and I never opened them got all of them collectors edition since launch, So funny here is my 3DS collection I started from back in 2010 to 2013

jezz Stella Glow is $700 sealed well my version So many rare 3DS games you'd melt 

Laughs more of my collection BTW my Sega collection is bigger than this video, its missing 30 more sega games like Crazy taxi, burning rangers magic knight rayearth Yakuza panther? etc

I cant stop laughing

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 09 May 2022

Throws up Today price majoras mask $224 CIB, I bought this launch day for cheap I think $65 in 2000

This video is old but here's my baby . Majoras Mask on N64 was $200 in 2021and 2020 was 120 dollars. Video from last year I never threw my favorite Zelda game

Edited my post above about stella glow its $700 sealed while brand new is $200 as fake brand new but Ebay has my version collectors launch at $700 I paid $50 in 2010

Around the Network

An advice from experience, knowing too much of anything like how the masses knew about price charting will kill the retro collecting industries and it happens to other media like movies and knowing to much about hustling will kill lower end hustle I keep the bigger hustle to myself because if the rest know then everybody is pissed and unhappy like what Price charting did, tbh Price charting should of never existed also if more people buy japanese only games not rpg or games like Bulk Slash because the more people that know about the game the explosive the price climbs like Panzer Dragoon Saga. I'm telling the game community to not tell your mom or your dad or others about the game of life or coleecting or anything keep it to yourself and few friends, or the bubble will burst and the newer generation of collectors or hutlers will have a harder time coping complaining everything is too hard every game I want is 1k dollar. It's happenin today with certain games like Stella Glow going $700 dollars , Price charting is so cold Stella glow is not retro yet.

SegaHeart said:

NiGHTS into Dreams , I sorely highly recommend watch this entire 2 minute video I pull this every Christmas in my birthday month , Also did you know Month of December official Planet is Planet Saturn , It's also Capricorn in USA

0:22 mark sounds beautiful self quoating myself repeat 0:22 till he gets on train like 5 times 

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 24 May 2022

Get TMNT the HyperStone Hiest

Get Phantasy Star 2

Shmup about a rabbit that punches Rabbit Lepus Special

SegaHeart said:
SegaHeart said:

NiGHTS into Dreams , I sorely highly recommend watch this entire 2 minute video I pull this every Christmas in my birthday month , Also did you know Month of December official Planet is Planet Saturn , It's also Capricorn in USA

0:22 mark sounds beautiful self quoating myself repeat 0:22 till he gets on train like 5 times 

It's just too beautiful, December = Capricorn = Zodiac I have Planet Saturn Jesus Christ was born in month of December too he's capricorn like me. It's my Birthday Month too in December. Im bunny rabbit in my Zodiac by the year I was born Snow Christmas bunny that is thicc in right circles. I love Self Quoting this month. 0:22 mark sounds beautiful self quoating myself repeat 0:22 till he gets on train like 5 times this quote gets me :P Yuji Naka should go back to this Open World style and platforming in his games and not mess up his engine like Balan Wonderworld His programming skills in this game for the humans in 3D open World is beyond current open world games. That is a beautiful brain of imagination from a japanese developer along with Naoto Oshima as his partner.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 24 May 2022