By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Xbox Intellectual Properties

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Added Shoot em up Category

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Added Vehicular Combat and More Games.

What Surprised me the most was Freelancer for PC and Wizards and warriors ? Isn't WIzards and Warriors commemorated as one of the greatest NES games? I don't Know Where Mech Assault goes?

I've always said that Xbox has enough big IP's now that they could do a cross-over game if they wanted to, be it kart racing, a brawler, or something else entirely. Bethesda acquisition gave them even more big IP's. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I've always said that Xbox has enough big IP's now that they could do a cross-over game if they wanted to, be it kart racing, a brawler, or something else entirely.

Free lancer has an 85 on Metacritic and Wizards and warriors is 1989 game though the 2000 version for PC was bad but the NES version 11 years before was hailed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizards_%26_Warriors