By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Strong Female Protagonists in Gaming?

Isabelle from Animal Crossing

Melia from Xenoblade

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network

Lara Croft is the easy choice here, because of the word strong. But, I don't care for Tomb Raider. So, Ill go with Clementine. I think she is the best female character that I've ever played, though strong doesn't fit her as obviously. She may actually be the single most compelling character that I've played, regardless of gender. I agree that Ellie belongs in the conversation as well, though Clem bests her easily in my book.

Sega's Fighting Vipers Jane would make you cry I know first hand when shes opponent

Second is Vanessa From Sega's Virtua Fighter both super alpha and their grunts are serious scary I love them There's more from Sega

It's easy to picture Miss Xbox AKA Vert from Hyperdimension Neptunia with Pigtails and younger, Just give her pigtails and make her 2 year younger look at the one far left example , answered.

Spoiler!

Virtua Fighters Sarah. her response after stomping opponent , Try again in a few years.

It's easy to picture Miss Xbox AKA Vert from Hyperdimension Neptunia with Pigtails and younger, Just give her pigtails and make her 2 year younger look at the one far left example , answered.

Well, obv Moxxi from Borderlands 2 :P

But on a (slightly) more serious note: 

- Jill Valentine
- Joanna Dark
- Lara Croft 
- Female Eivor count? If so, female Eivor :P
- Primrose Azelhart
- feel like given my sig I'm obligated to say D.va. But also Tracer, Zarya, Ashe if we're talkin Overwatch

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden