By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a minority?

Are you a minority?

Yes 38 52.78%

No 27 37.50%

IDK? 7 9.72%

Total:72
curl-6 said:
Norion said:

Truly the most oppressed minority group of all time.

Surely that's BOTW players who played it on Wii U?

Perhaps. Nintendo purposely not making use of the gamepad so it didn't have any advantages over the Switch version was quite the oppressive move.

Around the Network

I'm a pale-skinned Jew, which means that I'm only part of a minority group when it's inconvenient for me.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:

I'm a pale-skinned Jew, which means that I'm only part of a minority group when it's inconvenient for me.

Such a terrible thing to say but I still laughed. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Not a minority, but I play games about them all the time, and I have minority-friends too.

Shadow1980 said:

Racially? No. However, I am disabled, I'm technically not straight (maybe a "Kinsey 1"), and I'm not a member of the majority religion here in the U.S. (Christianity, if we count all denominations together as one group).

I'm also a left-leaning Democrat, which makes me a political minority here in South Carolina, which is majority conservative Republican (there's not a clear political majority for the U.S. as a whole, though moderates & independents are a plurality).

All depends on what part of the country you live in.

Around the Network
Norion said:
curl-6 said:

Surely that's BOTW players who played it on Wii U?

Perhaps. Nintendo purposely not making use of the gamepad so it didn't have any advantages over the Switch version was quite the oppressive move.

Surely this violates some section of the Geneva Convention.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I'm part of the two most oppressed groups of all: