By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter Rise Thread

Fingers crossed we are getting new elder dragons in 3.0.

Around the Network

Version 3.0 out now, featuring Valstrax, Apex Zinogre, and new story content.

Can't wait to get stuck into it!

Capcom have also revealed a roadmap for some future updates:

Last edited by curl-6 - on 26 May 2021

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

So my frenzy with this game has died off a bit by now but yesterday I beat Narwa for the first time and man I thought that fight was boring.

Now onwards with the add on content etc, will probably play the game at a slower tempo now. But I've clocked somewhere between 100-105 hours so far so I still think the game has given me it's moneys worth of gaming, also initially I played the game almost obsessively.

I've taken a break from it to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps just short of the final boss, once I'm done with Ori I'll jump back in.

Built a full set of Rajang armor for the big fight, and still wanna make Damascus and Magnomalo sets just cos they look amazing. I kept forgetting there was an option to join other people's quests and only recently started using it, holy moly does it make farming for parts a lot more fun!

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)