By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Achievement League 2021 - June update is here

Without reading through the entire OP, are PC Gamepass players eligible for this? I love me some Xbox games I just play them on PC :)

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

Without reading through the entire OP, are PC Gamepass players eligible for this? I love me some Xbox games I just play them on PC :)

of course, PC is part of the xbox ecosystem. 

Well in some cases the achievement list for PC and Xbox are identical, so it wouldn't be possible to differentiate anyways.
Problem is that if a game has both an Xbox and a Win 10 list (or is exclusive to Win 10), the Win 10 list will have far less players, so the games you play might not meet the required sample size.

Barozi said:

Well in some cases the achievement list for PC and Xbox are identical, so it wouldn't be possible to differentiate anyways.
Problem is that if a game has both an Xbox and a Win 10 list (or is exclusive to Win 10), the Win 10 list will have far less players, so the games you play might not meet the required sample size.

Yeah, part of the reason I made a sample size requirement was I completed YIIK on PC and it seems a bit inflated for TA scores. Otherwise, all GS is counted regardless. Btw if you have any feedback for anything I'm all ears, I might tweak the points a bit before the first month. 

I'm embarrassed that I don't meet the requirements to join. I played ESO for 14 straight months when I got my One X, played the heck out of PUBG for about 7 months, replayed Diablo 3, beat it twice, 100% Warhammer Chaosbane, Sampled about 10 other games but didn't go deep, currently trying to complete Borderlands 3 with all it's DLC.

I probably have over 1500 gaming hours into Xbox over the last 3 years but hardly no gamer score. I think I'm around 3000 GS. I get into something I really like and just kind of stay stuck there. I know the same thing will happen to me with Halo Infinite, I'll end up pumping months of gaming into the multi-player and have no gamer points from it.

Back in my 360 days I gamed under 3 separate accounts (Hosedude, DungeonPriest, AsylumMonk) and started fresh with a new gamertag (xxDroidKnightxx) when I got my One X in 2017.

Just put me down as failed to qualify :(

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

@DroidKnight

I had the 5k requirement in there because I wanted active gamers, since you currently play on Xbox and are an active member I will let you join :)

and if you really wanted to hit it, you got the rest of the month and there's tons of easy games on GP ;)

There are also a bunch of free games in the store (or trials with achievements enabled) that offer quite a bit of Gamerscore.

Sign me up fam, better see noble and goat in here too.

I'm not that into achievement hunting, but let's try it. Why not?

XBL GT: DRPSquirtle64

TA profile: https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/DRPSquirtle64

Sent request. xxDROIDKNIGHTxx

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.