By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Achievement League 2021 - June update is here

ice said:

So I updated the OP a bit, Requirements to join are lowered.

Added a section in Game platinum for Episodic Games and Collections, just to be clear.

Also this is the halfway mark of the month, remember you have till March 1st to be included in the January update! Don't miss out on a month!

Wait... We're counting Jan? I thought we were starting in Feb.

I've played almost no Xbox this year... even though I was quite pumped for the medium.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
ice said:

So I updated the OP a bit, Requirements to join are lowered.

Added a section in Game platinum for Episodic Games and Collections, just to be clear.

Also this is the halfway mark of the month, remember you have till March 1st to be included in the January update! Don't miss out on a month!

Wait... We're counting Jan? I thought we were starting in Feb.

I've played almost no Xbox this year... even though I was quite pumped for the medium.

Yeah I wanted to do a full year (blame my OCD), also there was an achievement challenge thing in Jan so hopefully some people earned some good cheevos. I've been slacking myself so don't feel too bad. lol 

VersusEvil said:

By the time March rolls around I'll probably be completely burnt out :L ... Been working mainly on completion % (calculated via TrueAchievements) trying to get to 75%. Started 6 months ago at 30%, just hit 70%.

Trying to hit 80% this year lol I'm almost at 75%!

Also reminder that people have 6 more days to join to be included in the Jan/Feb updates! 

...and for my end of the year speech.

I would like to congratulate all the bad-ass gamers who have all the time in the world to achieve those awesome scores.  I also want to give a shout-out to ice for making all of this possible.

I know I got tripped up along the way by some games that I couldn't wait to play, and then couldn't stop playing them to move on to another game.  How was I suppose to know that long ass RPG's would handicap me?  I also want to give thanks to my parents, for if it wasn't for one very dedicated swimming sperm and an egg I wouldn't be here.  Oh well, Happy New Year! I'm gonna get drunk, laid, and pass out. I'll try again in 2022.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

lol 70%, 75%, 80%.
I won't ever come close to that. I'd need to earn 17.480 achievements from the games I already started to get to 80% completion rate.
I'm happy when I hit 55% eventually (will probably take 2-3 years).

I look foward to seeing the first update.

Around the Network

welp, had a pretty mediocre Feb. Wasn't motivated to do anything (gaming and outside gaming). Hope everyone did better than I plan is to have the update on Monday as I have it off (the January one) and the February one shortly after (might do both in the same day but no promises lol

February was okay. Considering how much free time I had, I played far too little.
As of right now there's nothing that can hold my attention for long, so I'm playing a little of this and a little of that until I hit a game that will hook me again.

Still waiting for next gen patches to start/continue Metro Exodus, Doom Eternal and Witcher 3...

Has been a no-Xbox February pretty much for me. Finished Cyber Shadow which started late January and played through one chapter of Yakuza: Like a Dragon. And that's it. February has been all about 13 Sentinels on PS4 and Groove Coaster and some other stuff on Switch.

@ice
It's probably better to not compile the updates on a 1st of the month. Reason for that is that TA isn't auto scanning your Xbox profile as regularly, so if we don't manually scan our achievements on the last day of the month, there's a chance that some cheevos aren't included in yout update despite being earned during that period.
Obviously, we don't have to worry about January...

Barozi said:

@ice
It's probably better to not compile the updates on a 1st of the month. Reason for that is that TA isn't auto scanning your Xbox profile as regularly, so if we don't manually scan our achievements on the last day of the month, there's a chance that some cheevos aren't included in yout update despite being earned during that period.
Obviously, we don't have to worry about January...

I originally did think of this but it totally slipped my mind so thank you, I'll keep this in mind going forward.