By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Achievement League 2021 - June update is here

Well I only have like 2722 GS at the moment, so maybe next year? lol

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

We are almost tied and I entered.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
Dulfite said:

"Xbox Requirements: Must have at least 5,000GS"

Dulfite said:

I asked the same thing on mine, it's just to make sure your an active member.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

ice said:

@DroidKnight

I had the 5k requirement in there because I wanted active gamers, since you currently play on Xbox and are an active member I will let you join :)

and if you really wanted to hit it, you got the rest of the month and there's tons of easy games on GP ;)

Dulfite said:
DroidKnight said:

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

Similar to what I told Droid, I'm willing to overlook the GS requirement if you're an active gamer and member of this site.

The first update will be the start of March, so if you really want to hit the mark you got some time but It's not something I'm going to require. There's a dozen or so really easy GS games on Gamepass if you wish to hit 5k.

ice said:
Dulfite said:

Similar to what I told Droid, I'm willing to overlook the GS requirement if you're an active gamer and member of this site.

The first update will be the start of March, so if you really want to hit the mark you got some time but It's not something I'm going to require. There's a dozen or so really easy GS games on Gamepass if you wish to hit 5k.

I prefer to play the games I want to regardless of their GS potential lol. I am playing (or soon to be playing) quite a few games on Gamepass which should help.

I added you as a friend and officially requested to join on True Achievements.

I also don't quite meet the minimum requirements but I just got my first Xbox in December and have been rapidly increasing my GS. My Xbox gamertag is LockedArrow1311, and I've created a TrueAchievements account and sent the friend request.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

So I updated the OP a bit, Requirements to join are lowered.

Added a section in Game platinum for Episodic Games and Collections, just to be clear.

Also this is the halfway mark of the month, remember you have till March 1st to be included in the January update! Don't miss out on a month!