By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PlayStation/Xbox/Switch Hardware Battle: 2021 Edition: FINAL RESULTS!

Okay but i was wondering what comparison could happen this year other than SW 2020 vs SW 2021 and that is a pretty good idea. Looking forward to the PS4/One first year vs PS5/XS.
And also if team 2021 con prevail and take a win, or atleast remain somewhat flat. That would be great.

Around the Network

That's a lot of comparisons, should be interesting.

2014 PS3 vs. 2021 PS4 in Japan is probably gonna be a slaugther though.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Wow this is an ambitious thread! I look forward to seeing the results, but I also don't want you to get burned out or anything. I definitely appreciate all of the effort.

Thanks @PAOerfulone That was a quick subscribe for this thread.

I particularly enjoy seeing the Rest of the world. I think it will have a big impact on Nintendo sales, so it is nice to see it as a separate value.

Thanks!

I think it is a great idea to compare cross generation, I'm excited to see how this year goes down.

Around the Network

Predictions for a consoles, shipment and sell through

NSW: 23M sold, 25M Shipped: ~103 Million Shipped by end of 2021

PS5: 15M Sold, 16M Shipped: ~20 Million Shipped by end of 2021

Xbox SX: 9M Sold, 10M Shipped: ~13 Million Shipped by end of 2021

PS4: 4M Sold, 5M Shipped: ~121 Million Shipped by end of 2021

Xbox One: 1M Sold, 1.5M Shipped: ~50Million Shipped by end of 2021

Tagging and subbing again.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Alright, the tables seem to be in order.

Thank you all once again for coming on board this ship for another cruise!

And now, we wait.

Comparing 2014 360 and PS3 to 2021 PS4 and Xbox One is a great idea and will make this thread even better than the last one. 

Last edited by Norion - on 29 March 2021

Tagging