By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XS Data Analysis: APR Update (XS hits a road bump)

UPDATE: APR Year 1

Hello everyone, here is the DAMA profile for the XS. Every month I will update it to see it's progress. Here is the latest graph:

Last edited by dmillos - on 15 May 2021

Around the Network

I have updated  the chart with the new revisions of the weekly sales for the XS

The monthly sales for January seem like they are going to be close to 360k.

Hi everyone, here is the profile for January Year 1

Key Highlights:

1) XS is ahead of DS after the first 3 months.

2)XS is ahead of the XOne after 3 months.

3) XS had the 10th best first January, this is strongly due to stock issues

Hi everyone, here is the March Update

The XS is having a non apparent great time. Sales might not be setting new records, but it is showing great results compared to it's own brand. It is also ahead the PS3.

Here is a summary of the Report:

1)The XS surpassed the 7800 total sales

2)It is currently ahead of 6 consoles in the Gap charts. virtually tied with the DS.

3) It has a 453K lead over the XOne that is around a 10% increase in sales.

4) It wasn't the best month in comparison to other consoles, it was the 9th best console for this month.

XOne sold 280K units in April, XS should be able to beat that by a good margin. Sales seem to be holding on pretty well. Don't let the comparisons trick you into seeing this console as a failure. PS5 and NS are extremely popular consoles and their sales will be higher, but XS has nothing to feel ashamed for. 

How much will the XS sell this month? 

Hi everyone, here is the April Update for the XS:

It was a rough month for the XS, with 350K units, it had the 10th best April, Year 1. This means that it beat the WiiU and the XOne, all the other consoles sold more on their first April.

As I have mentioned before with this console, don't let the low numbers fool you. It is still having a wonderful launch and as time goes by, it should increment its pace. 

As a reference. The XOne sold 6.4M after 12 months and the X360 sold 5M, this means that after 6 months, the XS is already selling as many units as the X360 sold in one year, and it should be able to outsell the XOne as well. 

Next month we will hopefully see the XS get a little boost.