By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 2021 Metacritic Prediction League (all predictions now closed)

AoE 4 - 81
Artful Escape - 72

Around the Network

The Twelve Minutes score may have changed from your tabulations. ??

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

WoodenPints said:

In fact I'll post a score for everything in case I forget.

Flight Sim- 89

Psychonauts 2- 88

Grounded- 84

Halo Infinite- 92

MechWarrior 5-73

CrossFire X- 80

Hello Neighbour 2- 69

The Gunk- 87

Exomecha- 66

Scorn- 81

The Ascent- 83

Echo Generation- 82

Tunic- 83

Sable- 79

The Last Stop- 78

Twelve Minutes- 75

Warhammer- 77

Shredders- 66

@shikamaru317 Think you missed out on my predictions back on Page 7 from April as there not on the tables

shikamaru317 said:
DroidKnight said:

The Twelve Minutes score may have changed from your tabulations. ??

Yeah, I try and tabulate about 1 week after release. When I did the tabulation it had I think 16 reviews and a 78 meta. Now 4 more reviews have came in (including a 40 and a 50) and it dropped to 76. But based on the rules I established at the start, I don't change the results if a metascore changes after tabulation. Unless you guys really want me to, I'll leave it up to you guys. 

Ah, I see.  My bad.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Yo here's some predictions for you:

Grounded: 81
Halo: Infinite: 90
Forza Horizon 5: 91
Age of Empires IV: 80
CrossfireX: 79
Hello Neighbour 2: 66
The Gunk: 70
Scorn: 75
Second Extinction: 68
The Artful Escape: 65

I had no idea "The Artful escape" even existed. Maybe it will get great reviews if they play it stoned (as was clearly intended).

Around the Network

Here are mine for the new add ins. @shikamaru317

The Artful Escape 75
Age of Empires IV 86

shikamaru317 said:

Alright Pints, got your predictions added and tabulated your scores for the games. Your score isn't reflected on the standings table which is out of date for everyone, I will be doing a standings table update after I tabulate the scores for Psychonauts 2 in a few days.

Everybody else, make sure you get predictions in for games that you haven't made predictions for yet, including recent additions Age of Empires 4 and The Artful Escape. The next game release that we have predictions on is The Artful Escape on September 9th, so everybody needs to get a prediction in soon, don't forget.

Here is the latest trailer for the game to help people predict a score:

Cool, You missed my Psychonauts 2 score unless your waiting to add after calculations are done for it.

For the other games I think AoE will review good but get dragged down to mid 80's by a few bad reviews for some random reasons and FH5 should score similar to 4 with either it been a couple of points less due to "more of the same" or a couple points higher if the jump to Series X blows them away graphically.

The Artful Escape - 77

Age of Empire IV - 84

Forza Horizon 5 - 90

I missed Forza Horizon 5, I'll go 91 for it.

Forza Horizon 5 - 89
Age of Empires 4 - 84

The Artful Escape: 78
Forza Horizon 5: 90