By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 2021 Metacritic Prediction League (all predictions now closed)

85 for Halo

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Around the Network

Forza Horizon 5 - 91

Last edited by ironmanDX - on 27 October 2021

i will update my Metascore on halo, from 83 to 85.
also update on Forza 5, from 89 to 90.

Prediction: In 5 years Nintendo will Lauch a "Core Mario game"  very similar to Astro Bot. That said, many will Ignore Astro Bot existence and say Nintendo created this concept.

Upping my FH5 prediction to a 94.

86 for Halo
90 for Forza Horizon 5

Around the Network

Seems like the closer we get to Horizon 5 and Halo's release dates and the more information we find out about them the higher the scores get. Going to be a really good holiday season for the green.

Halo - 85
Horizon 5 - 89

updating Halo from 85 to 87.

Prediction: In 5 years Nintendo will Lauch a "Core Mario game"  very similar to Astro Bot. That said, many will Ignore Astro Bot existence and say Nintendo created this concept.

Closing the Halo predictions and updates now, as a few critics have started releasing Halo multiplayer reviews (currently sitting at an 88 average with 3 scored reviews). I don't have time to do a thread and leaderboard update right now, but all predictions and updates from you guys posted before this point will be taken into account when I go to do one final big update for the year about a week after Halo's campaign release.