By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you guys miss going to school physically in person you want graduation ceremony like others?

vivster said:
DonFerrari said:

I read the book in like 1/4 of the time the teacher took to explain to class, done the homework in another 1/4-1/2 of the duration and still had free time during class =p

Why actively work when you can just sit there and let someone else explain it to you?

Because I was already there anyway and couldn't do much better stuff, this way I could finish all the way up to College without studying outside of school. Before I done that I would just not deliver homework and get a lot of notifications on my agenda to deliver home.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

School was always remarkably easy for me. Took way less time than the other kids and got better results, not because I'm a genius but because school is designed in a stupid way that helps kids who think like me. University is way harder though but it has taught me to stop caring about grades because they don't really matter even though our society is always going on and on about grades

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

It's funny, when I was at University in 2009, our dorm got quarantined when someone was suspected of having Swine Flu.
Looking back on it, that was a cakewalk compared to this, but at the time I found it a terrifying time due to my OCD fixation on disease, I was so scared I was gonna die from it.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.