By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Immortals: Fenyx Rising reviews- 83 meta, 80 OC

I think it looks really nice and the gameplay seems fun. I'll give it a go sometime next year, perhaps.

Around the Network

Everything from 3/10 to 9/10. This is something you definitely need to play for yourself to truly know.

Actually much higher than I expected TBH.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

KLXVER said:

Everything from 3/10 to 9/10. This is something you definitely need to play for yourself to truly know.

There isn't that many reviews near the 3/10 range to really call it divisive IMO. Some of the lowest reviews might have played it on switch pre-patch, because according to this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOPa7k3vVBI&ab_channel=SwitchUp a patch was released 1h before the end of the embargo that made the game docked framerate go from unplayable to a pretty decent 30 with some frame-pacing issues.

Shore said:
KLXVER said:

There isn't that many reviews near the 3/10 range to really call it divisive IMO. Some of the lowest reviews might have played it on switch pre-patch, because according to this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOPa7k3vVBI&ab_channel=SwitchUp a patch was released 1h before the end of the embargo that made the game docked framerate go from unplayable to a pretty decent 30 with some frame-pacing issues.

The 3/10 review came from the PC version I believe. I think a 6 was the lowest Switch score. At least on MC.

Around the Network

Not something I was all that interested in. Might pick it up on deep sale one day.

The reviews are very mixed, maybe I'm not buying it after all

Performing about the same as I expected. Looks pretty decent. Too bad it's releasing right around Cyberpunk.

They should have delayed it to early next year and added some polish some are reporting it needed.

Gotta wait for the Jim Sterling score.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

shikamaru317 said:
vivster said:

Gotta wait for the Jim Sterling score.

Pretty sure he stopped scoring his reviews after the fanboy attacks he received for giving BOTW a 7/10. But if he did give scores still, I would imagine he would rate Immortals higher than BOTW, considering it is heavily influenced by BOTW but without the weapon durability system that he hated in BOTW.

He should just do it out of spite. He hates Ubisoft because they're unoriginal and protecting sex offenders, but even they know how not to fuck up a perfectly fine game with useless mechanics.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.