By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Nov 15 to 21 - PS5 Launches in Europe to Record Sales

When to we get the numbers of the 22nd-28th Nov.?



Around the Network
Maluigi said:

When to we get the numbers of the 22nd-28th Nov.?

I'm waiting to get some more numbers before posting more hardware figures. For such a big week I'd rather wait so our estimates are more accurate rather than posting them now and making adjustments later on. 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Maluigi said:

When to we get the numbers of the 22nd-28th Nov.?

I'm waiting to get some more numbers before posting more hardware figures. For such a big week I'd rather wait so our estimates are more accurate rather than posting them now and making adjustments later on. 

Can't wait to see how Black Friday turned out!



Signature goes here!

SilenceDeadly said:
trunkswd said:

Care to share your US numbers if we missed the mark as much as you say? We have the PS5 selling around 1.2 million in its first 2 weeks in the US. 

Here´s a little tibit from EU (east), NPD will do the rest as US is concerned.

Second Wave of shipments were 70% of 1st wave.

Sold out within 2 minutes. 

How is vgc wrong if they dont have eu second week for us to see?



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

trunkswd said:
Maluigi said:

When to we get the numbers of the 22nd-28th Nov.?

I'm waiting to get some more numbers before posting more hardware figures. For such a big week I'd rather wait so our estimates are more accurate rather than posting them now and making adjustments later on. 

Are you waiting for NPD, or other sources? Can we expect the numbers this week, or will it probably take longer than that?



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
trunkswd said:

I'm waiting to get some more numbers before posting more hardware figures. For such a big week I'd rather wait so our estimates are more accurate rather than posting them now and making adjustments later on. 

Are you waiting for NPD, or other sources? Can we expect the numbers this week, or will it probably take longer than that?

NPD just to compare to what we have to make sure we are inline :P 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

We got Nintendo of Spain PR for Black Friday week.

Link

Highlights:

    • 1.57 million Switch hardware units sold since release
    • 72% market share for Switch hardware during the week of Black Friday 2020
    • Games belonging to the Mario universe have sold 2.4 million units combined (without digital sales)


mk7sx said:

We got Nintendo of Spain PR for Black Friday week.

Link

Highlights:

    • 1.57 million Switch hardware units sold since release
    • 72% market share for Switch hardware during the week of Black Friday 2020
    • Games belonging to the Mario universe have sold 2.4 million units combined (without digital sales)

Either huge Switch sales or low stock for the PS5, considering that Switch outsold the PS4, PS5, XB1 and XSX|S combined by a bigger than a 2:1 ratio.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

I would be really shocked if switch doesn't do 1M in November



RolStoppable said:
mk7sx said:

We got Nintendo of Spain PR for Black Friday week.

Link

Highlights:

    • 1.57 million Switch hardware units sold since release
    • 72% market share for Switch hardware during the week of Black Friday 2020
    • Games belonging to the Mario universe have sold 2.4 million units combined (without digital sales)

Either huge Switch sales or low stock for the PS5, considering that Switch outsold the PS4, PS5, XB1 and XSX|S combined by a bigger than a 2:1 ratio.

Most likely both I imagine. 



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.