By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated new release of December?

Most anticipated new release of December?

Cyberpunk 2077 632 56.53%

Dragon Quest XI S (PS4, XB1, PC) 53 4.74%

Empire of Sin 11 0.98%

Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm and Exercise 19 1.70%

Immortals Fenyx Rising 103 9.21%

Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond (VR) 9 0.81%

The Medium 27 2.42%

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 48 4.29%

Something else 29 2.59%

Nothing this month 187 16.73%

Total:1,118

The Medium was pushed back until January I think but otherwise, I'll still give it to Cyberpunk 2077.

Around the Network
axumblade said:

The Medium was pushed back until January I think but otherwise, I'll still give it to Cyberpunk 2077.

Maybe I should let you do this monthly poll. You are poll admin, after all.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Doom Eternal on Switch, been more than three years since a game I was this hyped for came out.
Also getting Immortals Fenyx Rising.

I don't think any publisher released more than 1 game I bought in 2020, so the winner would go to the one who published the one I liked the most; right now that's Private Division for The Outer Worlds, but its likely about to change to Bethesda for Doom Eternal in a week's time.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

RolStoppable said:
axumblade said:

Maybe I should let you do this monthly poll. You are poll admin, after all.

Sure! I'll do it next month if you're cool with it. I meant to update the list in my MW thread but I haven't been on here as much due to a busy work load. 

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 of course.

Also, Nintendo.

Around the Network

The game I'm mostly likely to buy from this list is Puyo Puyo Tetris 2.

Bonus: The only game physical game that I've been playing from this year is from Koei Tecmo. I'll let you guess what it is.

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 30 November 2020

Cyberpunk 2077, nothing else even comes close for me.

For me its Cyberpunk 2077 (PC) and Fire Emblem 1 NES port and Collection of SaGa (NS)

Basil's YouTube Channel

None of these, so I'm going with Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and The Sword of Light's English release on Switch eShop.