By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things that annoy you about Vgchartz (New and improved)

Gobbledy gooker!

I hate eagles 1 3.03%

Why? 1 3.03%

You are annoying me right now 7 21.21%

I am annoying you right now 3 9.09%

Myself 0 0%

Ponies 11 33.33%

Drones 2 6.06%

Xbots 1 3.03%

Mods 4 12.12%

Phil Spencer 3 9.09%

Total:33

This is a thread I made about 2 years ago but the circumstances were very different. I came across it going through my old stuff and thought it would be fun to have a new and improved version. P;ease sound away, especially if I am the one annoying you about Vgchartz because I do love a good ribbing and I do love making fun of myself. I am a very annoying personality as @think-man can attest to.

The old thread:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/238054/things-about-vgchartz-that-just-annoy-you-a-lot/

Last edited by Eagle367 - on 25 November 2020

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

Spambots that spam my wall and DMs every single day.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sorry you have to deal with spambots viv

That eagles always come down on my posts and *arghh*

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

That eagles always come down on my posts and *arghh*

Sorry some of our mates are very rowdy

Around the Network

The seriousness? Everyone here is just too stiff, even threads that should be casual topics are treated very serious all the time, and all that overthinking/overanalyzing of the simplest of topics just comes off as boring at times. 
Mods dont help at all. 
Eagles kinda suck tho, if you are gonna like a bird at least find one that isnt that boring. Like... Ravens or Condors. 

But the most annoying is that I cant change my name. I put jpcc86 thinking I'll change it later - because thats an obvious feature every forum has that we should all take for granted - And no, its not so obvious after all. 

Jpcc86 said:

The seriousness? Everyone here is just too stiff, even threads that should be casual topics are treated very serious all the time, and all that overthinking/overanalyzing of the simplest of topics just comes off as boring at times. 
Mods dont help at all. 
Eagles kinda suck tho, if you are gonna like a bird at least find one that isnt that boring. Like... Ravens or Condors. 

But the most annoying is that I cant change my name. I put jpcc86 thinking I'll change it later - because thats an obvious feature every forum has that we should all take for granted - And no, its not so obvious after all. 

Well welcome to the joke thread. And seriously ravens are more basic than Eagles to be honest. Plus Eagles are culturally very significant in my country. And yeah there's a thread "Say something about the user above you" or something like that that's full of people who don't take themselves too seriously at all. You can join us, 

And eagles are the rulers of the skies I'll have you know ?

My notification don't link to the articles I comment in. You just get directed to the home page.

People don't know how to use the plural term for million or millions properly. That and too many people are more determined to argue than discuss. Too much console bias. Too much arrogance on one side and too insecure on the other side with a couple of fandoms. Too much mocking and pointing fingers. Honestly, it can be pretty toxic at times.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Sad that the toxicity part is true, even though it shouldn't be