By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Redesign Update

TruckOSaurus said:
TomaTito said:

We need help cutting down those quote trees!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BPaOChXn6g

Quote tree deletion is active again!

Great, now to keep that forest at bay.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

A quick update.

The following have now been dealt with:

• The 'Add comment to wall post' bug has been fixed.
  • Dark Theme Quick Reply inconsistency resolved.
  • Twitter embeds in articles have been fixed.
  • Supporter bug fixed.
  • Automatic quote tree pruning has been re-instated.
  • Buddy cleaned up ('disabled the row highlight, brought the link underline back, and made the pointer cursor when hovering over a link').
  • On game pages, the Shipping Total box was sometimes incorrectly positioned, this is now no longer the case.
  • Fixed an issue where some sales chart stories were also appearing in the central column on the front page.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing some users to not be directed to the https version of the site.

Almost half of everything on our bug and redesign related issues list, so there's more still to be done, but it's satisfying to see the list shrink substantially!

Last edited by Machina - on 22 November 2020

test

test

TalonMan said:

test

test

test

test

ٵ ٶ ٷ ٸ ٹ ٺ ٻ ټ ٽ پ ٿ ڀ ځ ڂ ڃ ڄ څ چ ڇ ڈ ډ ڊ ڋ ڌ ڍ ڎ ڏ ڐ ڑ ڒ ړ ڔ

ァ ア ィ イ ゥ ウ ェ エ ォ オ カ ガ キ ギ ク グ ケ ゲ コ 

㌁ ㌂ ㌃ ㌄ ㌅ ㌆ ㌇ ㌈ ㌉ ㌊ ㌋ ㌌ ㌍ 

Last edited by TalonMan - on 23 November 2020

The Quick Reply issue with

NEW LINES

...has been fixed!

Around the Network

@theDX - not sure how I managed to avoid that delete button for so long, but have now mistakenly deleted TWO posts, when I mean to hit Reply - very frustrating and adding a "Are you sure you want to delete?" confirmation, is quickly rising on my to-do list!!!!!

...anyway - where/how and what are the codes you are attempting to enter? In the Rich Text reply editor? 

TalonMan said:

@theDX - not sure how I managed to avoid that delete button for so long, but have now mistakenly deleted TWO posts, when I mean to hit Reply - very frustrating and adding a "Are you sure you want to delete?" confirmation, is quickly rising on my to-do list!!!!!

...anyway - where/how and what are the codes you are attempting to enter? In the Rich Text reply editor? 

Any unicode and yes

theDX said:
TalonMan said:

Any unicode and yes

Did it ever work or is this a new problem? 

Edit: Based on what I've found and fixed, this is not a new problem - regardless, it should be working now (see my post above with unicode)

Last edited by TalonMan - 6 days ago

I know @Machina will update the OP, but I did want to point out some recent updates and I believe all Forum issues have been addressed now:

- Unicode issue has been resolved

- Quick Reply spacing is fixed (this post is being typed in the Quick Reply box!)

- The paging issue has been corrected

- The Button Bar has been "thinned out" so it's no longer as tall as it was before

- Some minor color clean-up for tables in Dark and Blue themes

So far as I'm aware, these are all the issues related to the Forums - and all have been addressed. Obviously, if you feel something is still broken or find something new that needs to be addressed, feel free to let me know...

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Little note, if you got a notification that you got an answer for a post in one of the articles, the redirection to that article is broken, with a message that the page is not found:

See that little %20%20 at the end? Don't know where that comes from, but without it, the link would work just fine

Having a tough time tracking this one down (because I don't think it's happening with every article comment reply - or is it???) - can you post the exact text of the notification here? 

Edit: Nevermind - I found and fixed it. Should be retroactive, so the link in our notifications should work...

Last edited by TalonMan - 5 days ago