By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Nov 1 to 7 - Week Before Xbox Series X and S, and PS5 Launch

mk7sx said:

No chance of getting PS4/XBO/NSW numbers while we wait for better data/updates on PS5/XBS?

We are working on adding Xbox Series X|S and PS5. If you look at the "Hardware Chart" on the front page they have been added. Though as of right now I don't have nearly enough PS5 figures to be comfortable doing launch week yet for them yet. Xbox while we won't be perfect we have enough data to get relatively close. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Wow new gen FLOPPED

theDX said:

Wow new gen FLOPPED

I told everyone that the PS5 and Xbox SX were overhyped machines and would flop since everyone is now flocking towards the Switch to the point where not even 1 person wanted to get a PS5 or Xbox SX. These two systems flopped harder than the Atari Jaguar in it's final year...

theDX said:

Wow new gen FLOPPED

Plot twist: the new graph doesn't show the sales numbers, but the amount of consoles that are stockpiled on stores at the moment.

I have periods of social disconnection, it's a part of me that I need and keenly embrace. I'll still log in and read news and threads during those times, but I won't be (very) active on the site, so I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause (late answers, bumps or the like).

Also...

Please, feel free to correct my English.

theDX said:

Wow new gen FLOPPED

Total flops. We have them at seeing nothing the week before they launched. I'm waiting on a little bit more information before doing the week ending November 14 sales. I am hoping to have it posted by the weekend. As for the week ending November 21, if I have enough data I'll have that posted early next week to get caught back up. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.