By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event - The Discussion Thread

games that did not make my top50 altho barely

apex legends
banjo tooie
the outer worlds
knights and merchants
simcity2000
firepower
SWIV 3d
diddy kong racing
overlord

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Tagging.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Oh dear I gotta update my list, it's starting soon!

Signature goes here!

I got my list ready

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I need to post hints for my games - but later.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Oh damn, I still need to make a list...

Ah well, I soon have to post my first game, so let's start with the guessing game:

#50: Play the cards and roll the dice!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I have four new games on my list this year, which also means that four games fell out of it. So, before I start with the hints for my first few games, here are the games that:didn't quite make it in this year.

-Assassin's Creed II (Still the best game I've played in the series, though to be fair ACIII is the last one I've played.)

-Soul Calibur 2 (My favourite game in my second favourite fighting game series)

-To the Moon (One of my favourite video game stories of all time)

-Nier (Dropped off because of its sequel, which I suppose is quite fitting. Still love it due to its amazing story, wonderful characters, and exceptional soundtrack.)

Anyway, here are the first hints for the bottom five games on my top 50:

#50-Court Jester turns a kingdom to stone and curses its royalty

#49-Potato

#48-Kirov Reporting

#47-Introducing the Mega Buster

#46-The main characters last name is the first word in the game's titleAnyway, here

The thread titles look so similar someones going to mess up and post more than once in the one they're not suppose to.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

mZuzek said:
DroidKnight said:
The thread titles look so similar someones going to mess up and post more than once in the one they're not suppose to.

Well, I hope that someone isn't you.

I finally finished creating all the images for my top 50 over here, and got them uploaded and ready to go. After 3 years of using the same layout, I went with a new one this year, still not sure about the new style but it is what it is now. Will get started with my honorable mentions in a bit.

I was hoping the same thing.  I keep having to look at it at least 3 times before I click on it. I don't even want to go near it.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.