By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz - Site Upgrade

TalonMan said:
curl-6 said:

Sorry if this has already been brought up and addressed, but quick reply still isn't taking into account lines and just squishes paragraphs together into one big fat wall of text, for me anyway.

I'm aware - it's on the list...

i added PLA being able to ban mods on a list but it got ignored, just another reminder

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

test test test

testrnrnrntest

Verter said:

I have a suggestion for the front page clutter complaints. But, instead of describing it, I'll try to simulate it. I hope this works. =P

It would be something like this:

Latest stories

Imagine a beautiful image here

Here goes the title of the news article, containing less than 70 characters

Here goes either a little description of the news or its first sentence, containing less than 155 characters.

Here goes the number of comments of the news, the date and/or some other useful pieces of information

Here goes either a little description of the news or its first sentence, containing less than 155 characters.

Here goes the number of comments of the news, the date and/or some other useful pieces of information

Imagine there are a bunch of other news here.

See more

Just want to quote this as I also think this is a good idea to make the front page look less busy.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I've been getting crazy long load times again (on Chrome). Seems to be basically every page on the site.

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
I've been getting crazy long load times again (on Chrome). Seems to be basically every page on the site.

Yeah I'm experiencing this too, most pages on the forum that used to load in like 5 seconds are now taking 30 seconds to a minute. Also using Chrome.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

We all are - no idea what's causing it at the moment, but it sucks...

curl-6 said:
sundin13 said:

Yeah I'm experiencing this too, most pages on the forum that used to load in like 5 seconds are now taking 30 seconds to a minute. Also using Chrome.

Same here using chrome, bedside slowness I'm getting 503 messages , example on this thread clicking the box number to move from page 3 to 4 , after a fair time trying to load  503 appears, finally after many tries "yes I'm stubborn" I got it to load but had to look at a black background for twenty or more seconds.

I'm having crazy long load times as well. I'm using Opera for Mobile, of that helps.Load times were really good for me until yesterday.

The long load time issue seems to be fixed for me, at least for now...