By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin’s Creed Valhalla runs upscaled 4K / 60 FPS on PS5. Xbox Series X native 4K 60.

Fucking hell, people is really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find things to shit on playstation 5

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Fucking hell, people is really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find things to shit on playstation 5

Now that is what i really wanted to say, but in a more "decent" manner

Imagine, trying to pass off a fanboy twitter account as official news. That's sad, might as well list Timdog as official then if that's the case. Honestly this forum has gone to the shits the last few days with all this fud.

Blood_Tears said:
Imagine, trying to pass off a fanboy twitter account as official news. That's sad, might as well list Timdog as official then if that's the case. Honestly this forum has gone to the shits the last few days with all this fud.

let's be fair and assume not everyone knows all the trash twitter accounts.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Bandorr said:
Dulfite said:
See! All you doubters! This game was not held back by last generation! Despite being designed for the PS5, it still can run 4k/60 fps on the current gen Series X! What all you haters have to say now?!

;)

What source says this game was designed for the PS5?

Joe the Plumber!

Around the Network

I don't see anything which says native 4K @ 60FPS for Series X so I'm locking this thread until we get further information or just wait for Digital Foundry.