By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Control on the Switch is amazing

SKMBlake said:
mZuzek said:

Advanced technology doesn't inherently make a game good-looking.

Well for this one it does

I suppose so. I haven't played it, but from everything I've seen of it, I wasn't super impressed by it visually, but it does look good anyway. I just wouldn't say it's the best looking game on the console, not for me personally at least. Think nothing on the system comes even close to Will of the Wisps.

But on a technical level, Control is obviously the best.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
SKMBlake said:

Well for this one it does

I suppose so. I haven't played it, but from everything I've seen of it, I wasn't super impressed by it visually, but it does look good anyway. I just wouldn't say it's the best looking game on the console, not for me personally at least. Think nothing on the system comes even close to Will of the Wisps.

My man!!

Twitter: @d21lewis

d21lewis said:
mZuzek said:

My man!!

Tables have turned quickly I guess

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Now I'm just lost

Okay after 25 hours, I've played the whole game (main + 2 DLC), and was one of the best gaming experience I've experienced (sorry for the lack of vocabulary on this one) this year.

And I can definitly confirm, cloud gaming on the Switch can open huge gaming doors in the near future.

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me