By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TLOU2 is losing steam. Why?

Took my copy of The Last of Us 1 and threw in the trash the other day, never gonna buy TLOU2 anyways

Around the Network

Azzanation said:
Hynad said:

Ka-pi96 said:

Hey you two, just thought id bring up an old debate.

Go watch the finale of the Mandalorian Season 2, just to prove how wrong you both actually are. Calling Skywalker a coward.

For those that don't want to be spoilered, don't watch the video below.

This series proves that Disney are guilty of character assassination.

Spoiler!

Hynad said:

Azzanation said:

Ka-pi96 said:

Hey you two, just thought id bring up an old debate.

Go watch the finale of the Mandalorian Season 2, just to prove how wrong you both actually are. Calling Skywalker a coward.

For those that don't want to be spoilered, don't watch the video below.

This series proves that Disney are guilty of character assassination.

Spoiler!

You must hate being wrong.

Azzanation said:
Hynad said:

The most hilarious thing is how you never realize how out of grasp your arguments are.

Hynad said:
Azzanation said:

The most hilarious thing is how you never realize how out of grasp your arguments are.

Mhmm.. My argument was cemented by an actual movie series.. whats your? Oh that's right, nothing.

Around the Network

So I see the bickering moved here after the GOTY thread. As I already see this one headed in the same direction, this one may as well join it.

Future note: considering I see the same posters bickering in TLOU Pt. II threads, those folks may find themselves banned from those topics going forward. I get that it can heated, controversial, what have you, but we don't need every thread about the game turning out this way.