By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

I'm in.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
kirby007 said:
@Mnementh dont expect me to sign up for the secret santa thread tho

But do you sign up here?

yes my list is as good as done

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Mnementh said:

But do you sign up here?

nice!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
kirby007 said:

nice!

LMAO probably not done by the way i noticed i still have DOA xtreme beach volleyball on there, from when i was a horny teen

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Sure, I can join and update my top 50 games.
There will probably not be so many changes from last year however.

Around the Network

I want to enter

Veknoid_Outcast said:
curl-6 said:
I drew up a draft 50 on my computer and holy moly it's harder than I thought to narrow it down, had to make some tough calls

The first list is definitely the hardest. I find that each year it gets slightly easier, since you have a baseline from which to start, and you can plug in new titles or shift older titles as you replay/re-evaluate them.

I'm excited to read your lists!

Cheers, and yeah I imagine it'll be much easier next year. I'm still very uncertain about the exact ordering but what the heck, it's not like I'm writing a thesis.

dane007 said:
I want to enter

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by curl-6 - on 23 October 2020

Hey man, going to sit this one out but thanks for the invite....

That time already? I'm in.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Should we already send you the list if it's ready or wait for the other threads to go live?