By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

Mnementh said:

And time for calling more past participants to this thread: @gooch_destroyer @jason1637 @EricFabian @Marth @MTZehvor @Snesboy @Agente42 @AlbiNecroxz @Random_Matt 

Oh thanks for pointing this out, I somehow missed this. Btw last year I signed up but ended not posting a single game due to troubles in finding 50 games I played. This year I want to take this more seriously, so I'll work on my list as soon as possible!

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

Around the Network

Has anyone mentioned @Eagle367?

I guess.

I drew up a draft 50 on my computer and holy moly it's harder than I thought to narrow it down, had to make some tough calls

curl-6 said:
I drew up a draft 50 on my computer and holy moly it's harder than I thought to narrow it down, had to make some tough calls

Agreed. I don't think I've ever listed out more than like my top 10 favorite games, and even when I do that there's usually a few different games I might be inclined to rotate in and out depending on what day you ask me. Coming up with a whole top 50 is pretty rough. I think I'm going to limit myself to one game per franchise, so I can spread some love around.

Around the Network

More past participants need to be notified. Here we go: @Salnax @ClassicGamingWizzz @CGI-Quality @d21lewis @Mr_No @Carl @metroidking @uran10 

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

@Mnementh dont expect me to sign up for the secret santa thread tho

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
@Mnementh dont expect me to sign up for the secret santa thread tho

But do you sign up here?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

curl-6 said:

Angelus said:
curl-6 said:

Agreed. I don't think I've ever listed out more than like my top 10 favorite games, and even when I do that there's usually a few different games I might be inclined to rotate in and out depending on what day you ask me. Coming up with a whole top 50 is pretty rough. I think I'm going to limit myself to one game per franchise, so I can spread some love around.

The first list is definitely the hardest. I find that each year it gets slightly easier, since you have a baseline from which to start, and you can plug in new titles or shift older titles as you replay/re-evaluate them.

I'm excited to read your lists!

I haven't played much this year, but what the hell. Sign me up.

Love and tolerate.