Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event is here!! Sign-ups are live!

Well, lets do this then.

I’m afraid though my list is less and less different each year.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

• For your ONE POST in the Official thread, please don't include images or descriptions. Keep your list clean and to the point - if you want to show images or talk about your favorite games at length, the Discussion thread is the place for that.

Can we still do a table with platform/developer/year...?

Jaicee said:
mZuzek said:

• For your ONE POST in the Official thread, please don't include images or descriptions. Keep your list clean and to the point - if you want to show images or talk about your favorite games at length, the Discussion thread is the place for that.

So what you're saying is that we shouldn't do this...

Rank Game Preferred Platform
6 Adventurous the Cat Returns Super NES
Five Journey of Crystal Super Nintendo
IV Super Spitfire Super Nintendo tape
2 Donut County, which reminds me of mZuzek because the raccoon character is a prick who ruins everyone's day. Additionally, mZuzek sucks. He puts too much pressure on me to hurry up and complete my list and shamelessly hawks this thread for lack of other accomplishments! Down with mZuzek!! ANARCHY!!! YEAH!!! I also don't have room on my list for I Am Bread on my list this year and I fault him for that too. He smells like teen spirit. Chicken teriyaki tastes awesome. Almost as good as fried racoon! Wonderland Turbo
3 Shaq Fu SNES
1 Superman 64 Nintendo Ultra 64
0 E.T. Atari Video Computer System
-1 Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing PC

Correct. You are not allowed to list Superman 64.

Flilix said:
mZuzek said:

Can we still do a table with platform/developer/year...?

Of course.

@mZuzek hey, how would you prefer we send our lists to you? Ascending from 1-50, or descending from 50-1?

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

@mZuzek hey, how would you prefer we send our lists to you? Ascending from 1-50, or descending from 50-1?

Either one is fine as long as you have the numbers next to the games. Lists without those are a serious nightmare to compile (looking at you, @Ultrashroomz).

Thread awakening.
Me unawakening.
Good night.

It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeear...
Sign me up.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

In the unlikely event anyone cares, my top 50 this year (which will, as usual, simply be a list of my 50 favorite games, NOT some objective listing of games according to what I'd consider technical quality) will include seven games that weren't on my list from last year, including three that have been released within the last year and four older titles I've finally found the chance to play over the year. All of these new additions but one will be located in the top 25, moreover. The result is that independently-developed games have now just about taken over the list, displacing nearly all of the more properly corporate releases. Knowing myself, I figure that's a trend that will most likely continue in the coming years as well. There are some highly notable exceptions though that aren't likely going anywhere, including two new AAA releases from this last year that both now rank in my top 13.

Sign me up! My favorite thread on this entire site!

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true.