By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

I'll join again. Need to refresh my list soon.

Around the Network

Signing up....hopefully I'll actually get my list in before deadline this time. Any idea where I might find the list I submitted last year? I tried searching, but can't remember which thread I would have submitted it to.

mZuzek said:
super_etecoon said:
Signing up....hopefully I'll actually get my list in before deadline this time. Any idea where I might find the list I submitted last year? I tried searching, but can't remember which thread I would have submitted it to.

There's links to all of the threads from previous years at the end of the rules.

I found your list here, but uhh, I'll message it back to you to make it harder for people to look at it. Not nice to have people easily guessing your games! ....provided you do take part in that.

Thank you, sir!  Yeah, I went through those threads but couldn't remember which thread (or which page) my submission was on.  You saved me a bunch.

I've been updating my list from time to time so it's already close to completion

Remind me if I forget, but I'll message you the list like how I did last year :)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

mZuzek said:
Raven said:

Pretty sure, its the only spreadsheet for the Greatest Games event that I could find on my PC. It's possible that I participated in 2015 as well but I'm not too sure. Either way it's been a long time.

Looking back through the previous threads, it says you signed up in 2015 and 2016, but whether you submitted a list isn't as easy to figure out from my side of things.

This discussion maybe sounds a bit weird, but believe me, there's a good reason why I'm looking for this kind of information!

Flilix said:
Ayyyyy

I take it this is a sign-up. I mean, you participate every year anyway, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Huh, that's interesting, though I have a feeling if I signed up in 2016 I never ended up submitting anything for it. Oh well, I can say I definitely will be this time though!

Around the Network

Since you're asking for it, I'm gonna torment you too

Sure I'll sign up, I'll probably just send my list (hasn't changed much from last year tbh)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

mZuzek said:

• For your ONE POST in the Official thread, please don't include images or descriptions. Keep your list clean and to the point - if you want to show images or talk about your favorite games at length, the Discussion thread is the place for that.

So what you're saying is that we shouldn't do this...

Rank Game Preferred Platform
6 Adventurous the Cat Returns Super NES
Five Journey of Crystal Super Nintendo
IV Super Spitfire Super Nintendo tape
2 Donut County, which reminds me of mZuzek because the racoon character is a prick who ruins everyone's day. Additionally, mZuzek sucks. He puts too much pressure on me to hurry up and complete my list and shamelessly hawks this thread for lack of other accomplishments! Down with mZuzek!! ANARCHY!!! YEAH!!! I also don't have room on my list for I Am Bread this year and I fault him for that too. He smells like teen spirit. Chicken teriyaki tastes awesome. Almost as good as fried racoon! Wonderland Turbo
3 Shaq Fu SNES
1 Superman 64 Nintendo Ultra 64
0 E.T. Atari Video Computer System
-1 Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing PC

...?

Also, I'm in and will be sending you my list momentarily. After last year's experience, I was prepared this year! Thanks for hosting and for putting up with my penchant for bullshitting you for absolutely no good reason whatsoever because I can!

Last edited by Jaicee - on 17 October 2020

Well, lets do this then.

I’m afraid though my list is less and less different each year.

mZuzek said:

• For your ONE POST in the Official thread, please don't include images or descriptions. Keep your list clean and to the point - if you want to show images or talk about your favorite games at length, the Discussion thread is the place for that.

Can we still do a table with platform/developer/year...?