By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sign-up for the 11th Annual Greatest Games Event here!

Raven said:
After making a list in 2014 I was surprised to find I never participated in the event since then.

Wait. You sure 2014 was the last time you did this?

Around the Network

I'm in. 11 years in a row. X.x

Ayyyyy

mZuzek said:
Raven said:
After making a list in 2014 I was surprised to find I never participated in the event since then.

Pretty sure, its the only spreadsheet for the Greatest Games event that I could find on my PC. It's possible that I participated in 2015 as well but I'm not too sure. Either way it's been a long time.

Raven said:
mZuzek said:

Pretty sure, its the only spreadsheet for the Greatest Games event that I could find on my PC. It's possible that I participated in 2015 as well but I'm not too sure. Either way it's been a long time.

Looking back through the previous threads, it says you signed up in 2015 and 2016, but whether you submitted a list isn't as easy to figure out from my side of things.

This discussion maybe sounds a bit weird, but believe me, there's a good reason why I'm looking for this kind of information!

Flilix said:
Ayyyyy

I take it this is a sign-up. I mean, you participate every year anyway, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Around the Network

You can sign me up!

I'm in!

I guess Im in.

I'll join again. Need to refresh my list soon.

My Most Recent Articles:

1. The $70 Lie

2. Video Game Music Spotlight #16: Exploring the World

3. Forgotten Gems #11: Uniracers/Unirally

For my non-video game related writings you can check my blog below.

Latest Post: Disney Canon: Dumbo (1941)

I'm in :)

Thanks for hosting mZuzek.