Forums - General Discussion - anyone els ehaving issues with twitter?

Maybe it’s good to take a break. It’s the “front lines” of the console war lol. Let’s just say you better go in with a thick skin.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
mZuzek said:

*long rant about the dangers of social media*

Fair enough. I guess I just stay away from the outrage/cancel culture/politics/drama stuff for the sake of my own sanity, I only follow gaming accounts like Nintendo, Monster Hunter, etc so it works for me. I just find it a convenient way to keep up with the things that interest me.

...Yeah, lol. I sometimes open up Twitter just to read on some random stuff, it can be fun for a bit. But looking at the bigger picture, it is having a negative impact on society as a whole. Or at least that's my take.

It's just the main way I keep in touch with some people I have known online for over a decade. I and someone else was trying to talk about something and it was just annoying is all. I follow gaming and wrestling stuff and a lot of retro gamer stuff so I don't see the really nasty side of twitter people claim it is.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!