By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Update: Spider-Man No Way Home trailer released | Original: MCU Spider-Man 3 rumors- Tobey, Andrew, Miles Morales, and more

Around the Network

Yooooo!!!

Spidey in the MCU is great, but Spider-Verse was on a whole 'nother level. Just as hyped for this.

TallSilhouette said:

Yooooo!!!

Spidey in the MCU is great, but Spider-Verse was on a whole 'nother level. Just as hyped for this.

And it's only the first part too!! I can't wait!!

I wanted to mention this the other day, but I'll put it in the spoiler tag since the movie isn't out yet:

Spoiler!
Last weekend, the soundtrack for the film leaked. One track in particular spoils something big. If you listened to the leaked soundtrack, you'll know what I'm referring to.

I just saw the film.

I won't spoil anything.

I am going to see it a couple more times to know for sure, but as of now, this is my #1 Spidey movie!
Better than Spider-Man 2; Better than Into the Spider-Verse. This one tops them all, imo!

God, I loved it SO MUCH!

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 20 December 2021

Around the Network

I saw leaked footage on Youtube.

So hyped.

So tempted to watch the actual full film at the theater but rather watch it from home in my media room.

The last time I went to the theater was for Captain Marvel back in 2019 or so.

On a random Monday morning where it was just me and my wife lmao.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Ok seen the movie and WOW. its good.

Oh, and in addition to being an amazingly fun and well-made movie...it's also the 3rd highest grossing opening weekend after only the Avengers movies (Both domestic and worldwide). Endgame, Infinity War, No Way Home, The Force Awakens, and The Last Jedi are the top 5 in that order.

Damn. Super duper damn.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Going to try to see it sometime this week. Been hearing alot of people say that it's even better than Spider-Man 2 (2004), but I'll need to see it to believe it because Spider-Man 2 is the best superhero movie ever made imo. 

Wondered if there was going to be a review thread, maybe change the title of this now to add 'Spoilers'? Anywho, saw it Thursday, as someone who remained pretty much spoiler free but had my expectations I would say it was a fantastic film as a fan of Spider-man and his films.

What they added, the way the characters were written was all brilliant, it felt like a Spiderman film instead of what Homecoming and Far from Home felt like to me which was Iron Lad' films. This sorted some of those issues I had with the series.

Hmm, pie.