By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September NPD 2020 thread: Switch 670K, PS4 160K, XBO 91K

Marth said:
chakkra said:

What are the best selling 3rd party titles on Switch? I mean, aside from Minecraft, of course.

Aside from things others mentioned and since we are in a NPD thread:

Mortal Kombat 11

How about Dragon Quest 11 S?

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
I really wonder if Nintendo will be aggressive this holiday season or not. Switch will be only 100$ less than the PS5 DE and the same price as the Series S which is CRAZY to think about. They did a MK8 bundle last year with the same price tag, i think they might do the same but for 250$ and we will definitely have a price cut next year i think around March.

I highly Doubt we're gonna see any sort if price cut of the Switch anytime soon unless Switch sales start drop like a cliff. Switch is on pace to sell 30Million this year which is unprecedented for a console and record breaking, Nintendo has no reason to cut the price of a system that already has an insane amount of demand and is flying off store shelves. Price cuts for consoles usually happen when demand is dropping or a console is struggling.

AlbiNecroxz said:
chakkra said:

What are the best selling 3rd party titles on Switch? I mean, aside from Minecraft, of course.

I think Mario+Rabbids if you consider it as a tp, otherwise Skyrim, FIFA18/19, Crash N.Sane Trilogy and maybe also The Witcher 3

Likewise if you consider it third party, Octopath Traveler would be up there, probably also Untitled Goose Game, Diablo III, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, some of the LEGO and Just Dance games.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

xMetroid said:
I really wonder if Nintendo will be aggressive this holiday season or not. Switch will be only 100$ less than the PS5 DE and the same price as the Series S which is CRAZY to think about. They did a MK8 bundle last year with the same price tag, i think they might do the same but for 250$ and we will definitely have a price cut next year i think around March.

Nintendo already has a very hard time keeping up with Switch demand, so reducing the price probably isn't even an option for Nintendo, as it would only create even more demand that can't be met right now. They'll probably make a limited deal for BF, but that's gonna be about it.

Damn those Switch numbers.