By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did you call it a shmup?

It's shoot em up not shmup 9 40.91%

It's not bullet hell it's bullet heaven! 2 9.09%

Bang bang pull my bullet trigger! 11 50.00%

Total:22

I question eshop shmup Pricing compared to Xbox One and PS4 but I have to say it I saw Sine Mora EX version for 4 dollars just like Raiden 5 on Switch for 8 dollars which I would not question anything from eshop on Raiden it's better game than project Starship X which regular price 10 dollars but bought it 5 about 50% down.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Why is Razion EX over 200 dollars or more on ebay? bait for this shmup pricing it cost more than Bulk Slash on Sega Saturn for 140 dollars, I don't see it on eshop , well I don't care for this horizontal shmup I suck at Horizontals and I rather buy Natsuki chronicles physical for 30 dollars than this game astronomical 200 + pricing should release more but compare this to natsuki a no contest.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:

Why is Razion EX over 200 dollars or more on ebay? bait for this shmup pricing it cost more than Bulk Slash on Sega Saturn for 140 dollars, I don't see it on eshop , well I don't care for this horizontal shmup I suck at Horizontals and I rather buy Natsuki chronicles physical for 30 dollars than this game astronomical 200 + pricing should release more but compare this to natsuki a no contest.

NGdev no longer sells digital versions of games. Only limited print runs of physical. Their digital sales before were really bad. A by product of Eshop being filled with shit. The same thing that happened to Atari and Wii. So much bullshit that good games got pushed aside.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
dx11332sega said:

NGdev no longer sells digital versions of games. Only limited print runs of physical. Their digital sales before were really bad. A by product of Eshop being filled with shit. The same thing that happened to Atari and Wii. So much bullshit that good games got pushed aside.

Eshop has too much awful games being released ,I'm starting to think indie devs like NGdev are being cannibalized by others with large amounts of mountain quantity games , I'd buy it but I'd compare it to natsuki which I got on PS4 for 20 dollars it has to go cheaper than that, not sure if it's better than 4 dollar sine mora ex?

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 02 August 2021

I hope NGdev reconsiders and makes a digital version because I saw gameplay on youtube and I probably spend a little more than what I paid of sine mora ex. but if it's equal to radiant silvergun I might wait for a price drop.

Around the Network

Dininho for Switch is horrible it's new and on sale for 2 dollars I got finessed by a bad shmup today. It reminds me of twin bee but without the cool things in twin bee, Hispanic Shmup from south america. 

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 06 August 2021

@Leynos did you hear about the upcoming espgaluda 2 coming to Switch? I highly recommend you getting it , See the prices on Xbox 360 physical for that game . and It's made by one of my Favorite devs Cave which brought the Masterpiece Mushihimesama to Switch.

I have it on 360

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

I have it on 360

There's also Dodonpachi Ressurrection but I heard it's the Mobile version being ported to Switch. still great game.

Ignore

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 06 August 2021