By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did you call it a shmup?

It's shoot em up not shmup 9 40.91%

It's not bullet hell it's bullet heaven! 2 9.09%

Bang bang pull my bullet trigger! 11 50.00%

Total:22

I am training in Vertical shmups again and this time I wanna have world records to 3 Specific shmups, I beat my Bullet Soul Infinite Burst score today and I know how to stack higher score aiming for 1st place Maishin, Also Bought more PC Shmups let me tell you Rankings in top players

1.PC because master race

2.Xbox 360 the best shmup console players are here

3.PS3 they never had 7th generation shmups so the best shmups records have been on xbox 360 where majority of japanese migrated to 7th generation

4.Switch because they are new to shmups

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 06 August 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Edited above and Dragon maid shmup is coming this month for $50

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I finished Giga Wing 1 on Capcom Arcade Stadium on Switch. I like it but don't love it like I do Giga Wing 2. I also got in the mail and finished today for the first time. DoDonpachi on SEGA Saturn. What a fantastic game and that OST is rocking the fuck out.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

SegaHeart said:

Telling the difference from a great shmup I play and majority of Japanese players will put their name on the leaderboards even though 99% of them got beat by me in the leaderboards like this game I'm 9 players worldwide I beat up 300,000 players world wide in Bullet Soul Infinite Burst 

I'm now top 7 in this same game I could be top 2 I noticed but i'll wait. I did better than this.

SegaHeart said:
SegaHeart said:

Telling the difference from a great shmup I play and majority of Japanese players will put their name on the leaderboards even though 99% of them got beat by me in the leaderboards like this game I'm 9 players worldwide I beat up 300,000 players world wide in Bullet Soul Infinite Burst 

I'm now top 7 in this same game I could be top 2 I noticed but i'll wait. I did better than this.

I just destroyed it got an even better score than my Xbox version on xbox I have 812,000,000 While on PC version I have 1,000,000,000 I just did PC I beat my Xbox version up, All I need to do is figure the final boss fight, on PC version I never got hit from 1 through 4.

Around the Network
Leynos said:

I finished Giga Wing 1 on Capcom Arcade Stadium on Switch. I like it but don't love it like I do Giga Wing 2. I also got in the mail and finished today for the first time. DoDonpachi on SEGA Saturn. What a fantastic game and that OST is rocking the fuck out.

Oh, I purchased Giga Wing recently myself, along with all the 194X games and Progear. I just need to find some to play them all.

I'm now Top 3 on Xbox One version of Bulletr Soul Infinite burst just 2 Japanese Players in front of me.

For anyone who wants classic developer interviews mainly but not exclusively to the 90s. https://shmuplations.com/archive/

Leynos said:

For anyone who wants classic developer interviews mainly but not exclusively to the 90s. https://shmuplations.com/archive/

Thanks, offtopic What upcoming Shmup are you getting for Playstation or Switch this year?

I may get Bullet Soul on Switch from Play Asia. After that nothing until the Rayz collection next year.