By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did you call it a shmup?

It's shoot em up not shmup 9 40.91%

It's not bullet hell it's bullet heaven! 2 9.09%

Bang bang pull my bullet trigger! 11 50.00%

Total:22
dx11332sega said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

I've never played that game, but the music is fantastic.

It is :) , It's a 20 dollar game.

I don't like danmaku games.But I really like the music, and I listen to it every day.

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Around the Network

It's a great game.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

So many shmup news and I haven't said much throughout a few months , DeathSmiles 1 and 2 released yesterday, there's an Aleste arcade exclusive called Senjin Aleste . The shmup genre might not thrive anymore checked youtubers on shmup and their view counts are lower now for upcoming games , The only ones actually getting views are top 10 leaderboards shmup players in youtube , everybody else that just 1CC aka beat the game with 1 credit or beat the shmup game isn't enough to grow those other youtubers , I really wanna get back to shmuping and knock another top 10 leaderboards . So far , the Electric Underground ,Shmups on switch and shmup Junkie one doing nice numbers. but the majority of 1cc players content are just not enough for views unless you're a leaderboarder or The 3 youtubers names I posted here.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 17 December 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Does anyone have a clue what this game is?

https://streamable.com/uqn7hk

Around the Network

Honestly... I haven't play shmup games much... But one game I did enjoy and kept going back to was "Strike Gunner" on the Super Nintendo and local Arcade coffee table.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Man the 1980's lifestyle really sucked 0:25 mark 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Hey all, I wanted to share this interview for the upcoming cute-em-up Cotton Fantasy: https://www.vgchartz.com/article/452775/cotton-fantasy-interview-developers-share-insight-on-new-cute-em-up/. I enjoyed Cotton Reboot! a lot, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Anyone try Sol Cresta ? Reviewers say it's good.

Miss Kobaiyashi Dragon Maid Forth seems good, I like this shmup will try it good review.