By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis Remastered: PC (raytracing, 8K textures, EGS exclusive) — releases Sept 18 on PC, PS4, Xbox One

fuck crysis 3 with everything full on wrecks me i probably can play this at medium tops

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Looks pretty alright. Could be a good benchmarking tool if it's not as horribly optimized like Cryengine games tend to be.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Looks better than the original trailer but still pretty meh. The original pushed boundaries where as this one is just modernizing it which isn't a bad thing but I'll skip, specially with that EGS exclusivity. Flight Sim is the Crysis of this gen, specially when they add that ray tracing patch.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

"the long wait is almost over"

For me it's ended, because fuck buying the game now. I held onto some hope that they could turn the ship around with the remaster, until they decided to go EGS exclusive. I ain't into buying EGS exclusive a year later or at all, so this is gonna be yet another pass for me.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

My only time playing Crysis felt like a combination of gritting my teeth to a painful extent, have a surging headache, pressure in my face, and feeling extremely sad.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
My only time playing Crysis felt like a combination of gritting my teeth to a painful extent, have a surging headache, pressure in my face, and feeling extremely sad.

Sounds like taking a shit tbh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Since it releases on EGS crappy store, it's a pass for me.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Fucking hell that looks good.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

CGI-Quality said:

The long wait is almost over - it is Official! Crysis Remastered is coming to your favorite gaming platforms on 18th September 2020. PC gamers can expect high-quality textures up to 8K resolution, Global Illumination (SVOGI), new light settings, motion blur and ray tracing. The PC version will additionally support NVIDIA DLSS technology and hardware-based ray tracing using NVIDIA’s VKRay Vulkan extension, for NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPU!

Well the game released a month ago so no wait from my side

So I won't be even considering the game in a year, after which I'll probably have to wait for at least a year or two before it might hit a suitable price point. Neat! Well, I'm patient and I have a huge backlog, so it's not too bad, but could be better. Also, at this point I'm not too worried about the tech part, but considering the gameplay cuts/simplifications in the Switch version, I'm still somewhat worried. I guess I'll have to wait and see before passing judgement though.