By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

rest in peace CP3... may retire ringless...

Around the Network

Miami Heated up in the third! Let's hope for a great series!

Regular Season: Nuggets won 3 out of 4 against the Warriors.

Playoffs: Warriors knock them out of the 1st round in 5 games.

Regular season: Grizzlies won 3 out of 4 against the Warriors.

Playoffs: Warriors take them down in 6 after winning 2 out of the first 3 with Morant on the floor including a Game 3 route.

Regular season: Mavericks won 3 out of 4 against the Warriors.

Tonight: The Warriors blew them out of the building.

Like I said: The playoffs are a totally different animal.

The Suns won all 3 regular season games against the Mavericks this year and you all saw what happened in the 2nd round.

Let’s see how the Mavericks respond in Game 2.

Kevon Looney has been the MVP of the Warriors since Game 6 against Memphis.

The Mavericks utter lack of rim protection is gonna cost them this series. They've got a lot of shooters and good perimeter defense but literally nothing in rim protection or rebounding for that matter.

If Gobert hits the market this offseason, if I'm Dallas I'm going in hard to try and get him. Pair him with their perimeter defense vs those traffic cones he plays with in Utah, that could elevate the Mavs from tough matchup to actual contenders.

Around the Network

Dallas needed to win yesterday if they wanted a shot in this series. Watching Dallas is like watching the James Harden, Rockets but not as good. Warriors will probably steal one of the next 2 games and end it in 5.

smroadkill15 said:

Dallas needed to win yesterday if they wanted a shot in this series. Watching Dallas is like watching the James Harden, Rockets but not as good. Warriors will probably steal one of the next 2 games and end it in 5.

They dropped the first two in their last series too before going on to win.  At least it was a little closer yesterday than game 1 lol

Kslost said:
smroadkill15 said:

They dropped the first two in their last series too before going on to win.  At least it was a little closer yesterday than game 1 lol

Warriors are a different beast than the Suns.  Mavs interior defense is not that good and the Warriors will continue to exploit it. Maybe the Mavs should play Boban lol 

Dallas, what the hell was that!?

smroadkill15 said:
Kslost said:

Warriors are a different beast than the Suns.  Mavs interior defense is not that good and the Warriors will continue to exploit it. Maybe the Mavs should play Boban lol 

Yeah I totally agree about the warriors.  They have that championship pedigree.  But babon would be a true game changer.  Dude only has to jump about 6 inches off the ground to dunk it.  

Im actually kind of rooting for the mavs bc I grew up watching Jason Kidd and he deserves some success coaching.  I think he’s done a great job with the team this year.