By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

At the rate they’re shooting them, the Suns could set a Finals record for 3 pointers. Though, the Bucks will gladly take it if they keep scoring in the paint and win the game.

Around the Network

Suns are up by double digits despite shooting only 1 free throw.
Yeah, that’s not a good sign for the Bucks.

Giannis’ 20 points in the 3rd is the most points in a quarter for a Finals game in the last 25 years.
Passing LeBron James and the late, great Kobe Bryant who both had 19 in one quarter in 2014 and 2010 respectively.

PAOerfulone said:

Giannis’ 20 points in the 3rd is the most points in a quarter for a Finals game in the last 25 years.
Passing LeBron James and the late, great Kobe Bryant who both had 19 in one quarter in 2014 and 2010 respectively.

On a bad left knee to boot. Man, if he could just get a little more help tonight...

Definitely gotta respect what Giannis has done here tonight. Hugely impressive game by him. Not so much by pretty much every other Buck.

Around the Network

So far, the refs and even the towel boy have given Giannis more help than his own teammates.

Despite trailing 0-2, the Bucks are still very much in this series. Especially with the injuries piling up for the Suns with Saric and now Craig. That's two key rotation guys out for Phoenix, which is going to put more pressure on the other guys. And heading to Milwaukee... Oof... I honestly expect the Bucks to tie the series 2-2 and had to Game 5 back in Phoenix with all the momentum.

PAOerfulone said:

Despite trailing 0-2, the Bucks are still very much in this series. Especially with the injuries piling up for the Suns with Saric and now Craig. That's two key rotation guys out for Phoenix, which is going to put more pressure on the other guys. And heading to Milwaukee... Oof... I honestly expect the Bucks to tie the series 2-2 and had to Game 5 back in Phoenix with all the momentum.

I don't know, it's uncomfortable how Giannis keeps clutching his knee every time he goes down or makes contact. Feels like he's really pushing himself hard already and he only knows one speed. If Giannis goes down at any point, this series is finished. The Suns already have a comfortable cushion, along with Middleton and Holiday seemingly uninterested to turn up when needed so far.

Shaunodon said:
PAOerfulone said:

I don't know, it's uncomfortable how Giannis keeps clutching his knee every time he goes down or makes contact. Feels like he's really pushing himself hard already and he only knows one speed. If Giannis goes down at any point, this series is finished. The Suns already have a comfortable cushion, along with Middleton and Holiday seemingly uninterested to turn up when needed so far.

It looks somewhat similar to the start of the series against the Nets so far...

burninmylight said:
Shaunodon said:

It looks somewhat similar to the start of the series against the Nets so far...

So as long CP3 pulls a hammy and Booker rolls his ankle, you should be fine.