By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

KLAMarine said:

Dallas, what the hell was that!?

Yeah when I fell asleep last night they had a decent lead.  I was surprised to wake up and see that not only had they lost, but lost by 9.  Like Kidd said, they died by the 3.

Around the Network

So, if you’re the Warriors, which matchup do you prefer?
Celtics or Heat?

PAOerfulone said:

Celtics or Heat?

Whichever has the worse defense; however, both are solid defensive teams. I can see the Heat being a slightly better matchup for them because their offense isn't as lethal and Jimmy's not very consistent. Bam is the outlier that may give the Warriors trouble inside. Either team, I think the Warriors still win. 

PAOerfulone said:

Celtics or Heat?

I think the better question is, will either one of those teams even be healthy enough to compete with the Warriors once they get past the other?

C'mon Mavs! Give us a series! Fight tooth and nail!

Around the Network

Dubs advance. Heat Celtics game 7!!!

If I'm the Warriors, I'm not sure who I'd want to face:
The Celtics look like they're the tougher matchup with their defense and length. But Jimmy Butler is the real deal and the Heat have been to the Finals before.

Game. Set. Match.
We have our NBA Finals!!!

It’ll be the Boston Celtics against the Golden State Warriors!

This is gonna be a matchup of polar opposites!

I'm honestly going to be very surprised if this up and down Celtics team, that kept letting the battered, bruised, and offensively challenged Heat come back on them time and again, are able to seriously contend with the Warriors. I hope I'm wrong, cus it would be nice of course to get a really competitive series, but I expect the Warriors are probably gonna dismantle them.

Gotta root for GSW. As a Lakers fan, I can't root for Celtics, ha!