By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

Gotta say, we've seen a real team effort by the Jazz to throw this game away.

Around the Network

Terance Mann was the man tonight. Paul George could have played a bit better tonight but overall this was his best overall playoffs series ever.

80+pts given up in a half of playoff basketball is unforgivable. I hope Gobert has a nice shelf for those three DPOY trophies.

Feels good for Paul George to finally put some of his playoff demons to rest. But really, no one should be getting more credit than Ty Lue right now. They've faced just about every adversity you could imagine for a team so far in the playoffs, and whenever they've needed it, he's had the right answers and the players have stepped up for him. Would be a real shame if Kawhi can't return at all.

What a choke job from Utah.
But credit to the Clippers, they won 2 straight without Kawhi and punched their ticket to the Conference Finals. Now they get to rest up and then fly out to Phoenix.

Shaunodon said:

80+pts given up in a half of playoff basketball is unforgivable. I hope Gobert has a nice shelf for those three DPOY trophies.

Feels good for Paul George to finally put some of his playoff demons to rest. But really, no one should be getting more credit than Ty Lue right now. They've faced just about every adversity you could imagine for a team so far in the playoffs, and whenever they've needed it, he's had the right answers and the players have stepped up for him. Would be a real shame if Kawhi can't return at all.

Well, Chris Paul is going to be out for the foreseeable future as well. So both teams will be fairly evenly matched -1 star. But, once he clears the COVID protocols, he'll be good to go. Apparently, he has been vaccinated so he should be coming back sooner than someone who tested positive for example. So, he could be back sooner, rather than later. No telling how long Kawhi will be gone. So the longer this series goes, the more it favors the Suns, in my view. Game 1 is set for Sunday, and depending on how much progress Paul makes, he could be back as early as Game 2.

Around the Network

CP3 could miss the first two games of the WCF so the Clippers have a good chance not starting the series down 0-2.

The clippers looking good. Clippers should advance to the finals if Kawhi only misses the first game or 2

Pinkie_pie said:

The clippers looking good. Clippers should advance to the finals if Kawhi only misses the first game or 2

Its highly unlikely that Kawhi will play any games in the WCF all signs still point to him having a torn ACL.  I'm guessing we will know the full extent of his injury within a week.

Holiday getting hot at JUST the right time.

Clippers break curse and Bucks Nets coming down to the wire. Great playoffs!