By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

The Suns should be favored against either the Jazz or the Clippers since they already won two playoff games at Staples Centers in the first round I'm thinking the Clippers would be the easier matchup.

Around the Network

Man, I'd be so happy if Chris Paul could finally get himself a championship on his resume. He deserves it.

Nice comeback win by the Hawks the series will probably go seven games.

The Clippers played a near perfect 1st quarter tonight. They build up a big enough lead that they can coast to a easy win.

Man, the Utah Jazz are just playing unbelievably wretched basketball right now. They can't aford to do that with any of the games going forward in this post season, none of the opponents they will face will let them get away with that, including the Clippers (as we're seeing).

Around the Network

The Jazz desperately need Mike Conley to come back because outside of Mitchell, they don't have anybody who can get their own shot or jumpstart the offense.

Apparently Harden is desparately trying to get himself cleared for game 5. Big mistake in my opinion. If he's close to ready, they should still give him another game or two until they absolutely need him.

Shaunodon said:

Apparently Harden is desparately trying to get himself cleared for game 5. Big mistake in my opinion. If he's close to ready, they should still give him another game or two until they absolutely need him.

All he has to do is talk to his teammate Kevin about whether rushing yourself back like that is a good idea.

burninmylight said:
Shaunodon said:

All he has to do is talk to his teammate Kevin about whether rushing yourself back like that is a good idea.

Or he could hit up Anthony Davis, he's got plenty of time to chat about how not a good idea that is.

Nuvendil said:
burninmylight said:

Or he could hit up Anthony Davis, he's got plenty of time to chat about how not a good idea that is.

Or if I'm the Steve Nash or the Nets coaching staff, I could tell him to sit the fuck down and fully recover - "I don't care how badly you want to be out there, James. You can bitch, cry, and moan all you want. You're out."