By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

I like the Lakers in the semi finals.

Around the Network

Hard2Kill Nuggets!

Man, if the Nuggets climb out of back to back 3-1 holes, that'll be mighty impressive.

The heat are very underrated. Now I am biased since I am a huge Miami fan, but for people to still pick the celtics over a team that nearly swept the “best” team in the Est on paper.

Celtics vs Bucks? Who would win?

Heat have an exploding rookie combo of Herro and Nunn, and the 3rd best 3 pt shooter statistically in the NBA(possibly 2nd). And an All star in Bam and Jimmy. Why are they expected to lose?

mM

With all these 3-1 comebacks being handed out like candy, I feel like a 3-0 comeback is just around the corner.
One of these days.

Around the Network
NightlyPoe said:
The bubble has brought a lot of teams who came to make a statement:

1. Miami takes out the Bucks
2. Denver drags the Clippers to Game 7
3. Oklahoma drags the Rockets to Game 7
4. Portland plays the best basketball in the restart before running out of gas
5. Dallas has a strong series against the Clippers despite losing Porzingis

Maybe most of them couldn't finish off their prey, but they sure did make a run at better teams.

Actually the Phoenix Suns where the hottest team in the bubble before the playoffs started they finished their season with eight wins in a row and tied the Raptors by being 9 and 1 in their final ten games.

PAOerfulone said:
With all these 3-1 comebacks being handed out like candy, I feel like a 3-0 comeback is just around the corner.
One of these days.

The only way that will ever happen is if the team with the 3-0 lead looses a key starter in the third game of the series for the rest of the playoffs.

If the Heat were able to beat the Celtics and advance to the Finals; Andre Iguodala would make his 6th straight Finals appearance.

And the curse continues for the Clippers. The Nuggets did it AGAIN.

I CANNOT believe my eyes. Nuggets did it again!

Not just that, how does this happen to the Clippers?

The basketball gods have set it in stone: LA is Lakers turf.