By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

Neither team will be back in the finals next year. Also since I'm kinda a fan of coach Popovich I guess it's cool that someone from his coaching tree finally won a title.

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
Chris Hu said:

Since you didn't get it the first time I say it again I don't have cable so I don't watch SportsCenter.  Also since live in Texas and follow all Texas NBA teams I'm also very familiar with Clint Capella I mentioned him on VgChartz years ago already.  He just needs a couple more solid years to also be better then any of the players on '15 Hawks team.  Also you bringing up NBA 2K in the previous comment was extremely dumb since I barely play that franchise and its extremely easy to find that out all you have to do is click on my signature exophase tracks the play time in those games extremely well.

And none of that has anything to do with the '15 Hawks vs. the '21 Hawks. I think we're pretty much done here, but I'll humor you.

"I don't have cable so I don't watch SportsCenter."

Neither do I, but have you heard of this thing called the Internet? I think you might be using it. One can easily find SportsCenter there. I mean, someone is feeding you information somehow. Do you ride into town on your best horse every few days to get a paper?"

"Also since live in Texas and follow all Texas NBA teams I'm also very familiar with Clint Capella I mentioned him on VgChartz years ago already.  He just needs a couple more solid years to also be better then any of the players on '15 Hawks team."

Oh, so you are aware that there are other players on the court that contribute to a team's success, and they don't necessarily have to make All-Star teams or be featured on magazine covers to be relevant... or is it that you're only aware of Capella because you happened to see his name on the back of his jersey while watching James Harden highlights?

Either way, maybe you should bring up this argument that he'll be better than anyone on the '15 Hawks in a couple of years in 2023, when making the comment might actually start to make sense, because that has nothing to do with anything now. Also, Capela is 27; I wouldn't exactly call him a "rising star brimming with untapped potential."

"Also you bringing up NBA 2K in the previous comment was extremely dumb since I barely play that franchise and its extremely easy to find that out all you have to do is click on my signature exophase tracks the play time in those games extremely well."

I have no idea what you are talking about, but you seem to think that I am supposed to be aware of all these details of your personal life as if we aren't two strangers on the Internet. I could not care less about your "exophase tracks" and your playtime, and that has nothing to do with this whole discussion.

Nope, you can't easily find SportsCenter on the internet.  Also you must be blind if you can't see the EXPHPASE.COM gamercard at the bottom of my replies.  Again all you have to do is click on it to see that I barely play NBA2K and when I do I definitely don't use custom teams.  If it has nothing to do with the discussion you shouldn't have brought up NBA2K in the first place.

Booker and Ayton did not show up. Disappointing.

Chris Hu said:
burninmylight said:

And none of that has anything to do with the '15 Hawks vs. the '21 Hawks. I think we're pretty much done here, but I'll humor you.

"I don't have cable so I don't watch SportsCenter."

Neither do I, but have you heard of this thing called the Internet? I think you might be using it. One can easily find SportsCenter there. I mean, someone is feeding you information somehow. Do you ride into town on your best horse every few days to get a paper?"

"Also since live in Texas and follow all Texas NBA teams I'm also very familiar with Clint Capella I mentioned him on VgChartz years ago already.  He just needs a couple more solid years to also be better then any of the players on '15 Hawks team."

Oh, so you are aware that there are other players on the court that contribute to a team's success, and they don't necessarily have to make All-Star teams or be featured on magazine covers to be relevant... or is it that you're only aware of Capella because you happened to see his name on the back of his jersey while watching James Harden highlights?

Either way, maybe you should bring up this argument that he'll be better than anyone on the '15 Hawks in a couple of years in 2023, when making the comment might actually start to make sense, because that has nothing to do with anything now. Also, Capela is 27; I wouldn't exactly call him a "rising star brimming with untapped potential."

"Also you bringing up NBA 2K in the previous comment was extremely dumb since I barely play that franchise and its extremely easy to find that out all you have to do is click on my signature exophase tracks the play time in those games extremely well."

I have no idea what you are talking about, but you seem to think that I am supposed to be aware of all these details of your personal life as if we aren't two strangers on the Internet. I could not care less about your "exophase tracks" and your playtime, and that has nothing to do with this whole discussion.

Nope, you can't easily find SportsCenter on the internet.  Also you must be blind if you can't see the EXPHPASE.COM gamercard at the bottom of my replies.  Again all you have to do is click on it to see that I barely play NBA2K and when I do I definitely don't use custom teams.  If it has nothing to do with the discussion you shouldn't have brought up NBA2K in the first place.

Lol, the team that you gave ZERO credit to all throughout the finals, led by the player that you gave ZERO credit to for the past two years, despite becoming THE LEAGUE MVP in 2019 when you said it wouldn't happen, then THE TWO-TIME MVP AND DPOY the very next year, and has now defied all of the odds to become THE FINALS MVP TWO WEEKS AFTER HIS KNEE WAS BENT FIVE INCHES THE WRONG WAY, and you just now decide to reply to comment from what, two weeks ago? Get the fuck outta here with that small-time shit, peasant.

Since you don't know how to work the Internet, let me update you on the latest happenings in the NBA:

Chris Hu said:

Neither team will be back in the finals next year. Also since I'm kinda a fan of coach Popovich I guess it's cool that someone from his coaching tree finally won a title.

They say everything is bigger in Texas, rectums included.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Booker and Ayton did not show up. Disappointing.

This series was a lot like the Bucks-Raptors series from two years ago. In '19, the Bucks went up 2-0 at home and Giannis looked unstoppable. Then the Raptors put up a wall that completely bamboozled Giannis, who got completely drunk on hero ball in an attempt to brute force past it,Coach Budenhozer had no idea how to adjust to it, and most of the Bucks did not rise to the occassion.

Booker was great in the first two games in Phoenix, but then got suckered into iso-heavy hero ball through these last four games. He got his shots, he got his numbers, he kept Phoenix competitive in every game, but the ball movement and flow of offense that the Suns were used to kind of stopped in the process. Guys like Crowder and Payne that were giving Phoenix big minutes and timely shots earlier in the series became less effective as it wore on. I'm sure being frozen out of touches and being a part of more possessions didn't help that.

Nuvendil said:

Giannis's 50 point night is the first time a player has scored 50 in a championship clinching game since Bob Pettit in 1958 against the Boston Celtics.

And since you are blind and also don't know how to use the internet here is a link to both of my exophase profiles:

https://www.exophase.com/xbox/user/PeterGriffin197/

ChrisHu1972's PSN profile - Exophase.com

Chris Hu said:

And since you are blind and also don't know how to use the internet here is a link to both of my exophase profiles:

https://www.exophase.com/xbox/user/PeterGriffin197/

ChrisHu1972's PSN profile - Exophase.com

Says I don't know how to use the Internet, but is clearly unlearning it by the minute because he forgot how to use the quote button. Freaking poetic.

I'm not clicking on your links dude. I don't give a shit about your gamer tag or whatever that crap is, other than the fact that you made your Xbox username based on a depraved, misogynistic butthole that is abusive to his family and takes advantage of his status of being legally development disabled. Go beg someone else to care about you.

Oh by the way, did you know that this is an NBA thread, and the team that you think is complete trash is your

?

burninmylight said:

MY TINY OKLAHOMAN BRAIN CANNOT COMPREHEND THE INTENSITY OF WHAT IS HAPPENING

Shouldn't you be rooting for the Thunder or Sooners then.