By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

Shaunodon said:
burninmylight said:

It looks somewhat similar to the start of the series against the Nets so far...

So as long CP3 pulls a hammy and Booker rolls his ankle, you should be fine.

I'll settle for a shoulder from Paul and having the bottom fall out for the Suns' wing and frontcourt depth.

Around the Network

>No.23

>Former Tar Heel

Checks out. Only thing missing is R.Kelly in the background.

...So no comments on the game last night after the Bucks blowout of the Suns, huh? OK.

Following his 42-point effort in Game 2, Antetokounmpo joined LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neal and Michael Jordan as the only players to log back-to-back 40-point Finals games in the last 50 years.

Don't you ever tell me Giannis can't lead a team in the playoffs again.

Had a long night at work on Saturday and slept through the entire game Sunday evening. By the time I woke up, it was already early Monday morning and I had to get ready for work again. And by the time I came back I didn’t care to comment and wanted to watch the Home Run Derby instead. (Congrats, Pete Alonso.)

It was a great game for the Bucks and I expected them to win immediately after Game 2, and I expect them to win Game 4 as well.

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 13 July 2021

burninmylight said:

...So no comments on the game last night after the Bucks blowout of the Suns, huh? OK.

Following his 42-point effort in Game 2, Antetokounmpo joined LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neal and Michael Jordan as the only players to log back-to-back 40-point Finals games in the last 50 years.

Don't you ever tell me Giannis can't lead a team in the playoffs again.

Who said he couldn't? He was just as awesome in game 2, the only difference is he actually had some help this time. 

Around the Network

Time for Game 4!!!

If I'm Milwaukee, I'd be trying to get Giannis or Middleton one-on-one with Booker every time to try to get those 5th and 6th fouls. Because they way he's cooking, Booker just might beat them on his own.

That may very well have been the game!

PAOerfulone said:

If I'm Milwaukee, I'd be trying to get Giannis or Middleton one-on-one with Booker every time to try to get those 5th and 6th fouls. Because they way he's cooking, Booker just might beat them on his own.

Silly rabbit, the refs were never going to let Booker foul out! Dude finished the game with at least eight fouls.

Best of three now! Suns still have the edge but Bucks will not go quietly.