jason1637 said:

Knicks in 5.

Years? 

Around the Network
Angelus said:
jason1637 said:

Knicks in 5.

Years? 

Lose in 5.  Anyway the Knicks have a ton of cap space I'm pretty sure they can tweak the roster enough to make it out of the first round next season.

Chris Hu said:
Angelus said:

Years? 

Lose in 5.  Anyway the Knicks have a ton of cap space I'm pretty sure they can tweak the roster enough to make it out of the first round next season.

Maybe, but the Knicks have had cap space before lol. Hell, they had cap space just the other year, when Kyrie and Durant both wanted to go play in NY. The stars never seem to wanna play for the Knicks.

Angelus said:
jason1637 said:

Knicks in 5.

Years? 

No we're going all the way.

Don't worry Knicks fans, New York will have an NBA banner soon.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Chris Hu said:

Maybe, but the Knicks have had cap space before lol. Hell, they had cap space just the other year, when Kyrie and Durant both wanted to go play in NY. The stars never seem to wanna play for the Knicks.

Well they almost had Durant but he didn't sign with them because they didn't want give him a max deal.  At the time that wasn't a bad decision by the Knicks because it wasn't guaranteed that he would be back at 100 percent.  As far as this off season goes there isn't much talent available that would make the Knicks a lot better.  The best move would be to do some sign and trades to slightly improve the roster and save most of the cap space for next years off season when there are a lot of great free agents available.

Well since the Wizards won tonight its now official the Heat where the worse team in the playoffs.

Looks like Suns will win their series. Even though AD wasn't playing today the Lakers effort in the second quarter was beyond terrible they only managed to score ten points.

Looked like Chris Paul suffered another stinger on his shoulder when he collided with Wesley Matthews.
We'll see if that plays a role in Game 6, because honestly, that might be the ONLY shot the Lakers have of forcing a Game 7.

Nets advance. I think the Bucks will pose a serious challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.