By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

Great wins by the Hawks and Grizzlies to finish of day 2 of the playoffs.

Around the Network

What a bad game by the Lakers. A stretch of bad games by AD and Bron. Makes me wonder if father time is finally catching up with Bron

pmaster4 said:

What a bad game by the Lakers. A stretch of bad games by AD and Bron. Makes me wonder if father time is finally catching up with Bron

You have games like that all the time.  I rarely put to much stock in just one game in the playoffs.  I have seen teams get blown out in one game and still win the series.  One game is really just one game and adjustments will be made.  Now if play is poor for the whole series then that would be something else but If his performance with GS was anything, he probably have one more good run to go.  

Signalstar said:

Nets gonna win it all!

That is who I want to win it all to.  Durant had a somewhat off shooting night in the first game and he still ended up with 32 points I can see numerous 40 plus games by him the rest of the playoffs.

Nice win by the Nuggets. Another terrible game by Jimmy Butler looks like the Heat is done.

Around the Network

As far as Lakers-Suns go, I wouldn't put too much stock in 1 game.
It's the first team to 4 wins, last I checked, and I've seen LeBron bounce back too many times to count. Furthermore, with Chris Paul's injury, that could impact the Suns' offense more than we realize. I'm sure Devin Booker will be fine and get his either way because he's that good. But the rest of the team? A one-armed Chris Paul is better than no Chris Paul, but that injury is clearly having an impact on him, and will in turn have an impact on the rest of the team, especially on offense. And if Anthony Davis gets his shit together, then we're in for a long series. Possibly one that can go the distance.

Yea...looks like Heat are done. Good to see Nuggets win. Too bad we will not be seeing Murray for the remainder of the season so the Blazers have a chance.

I'm going to the Nets vs Celtics Game 2 matchup tonight at Barclay's Center in Brooklyn. Tickets were hella expensive for nosebleed seats in the fully vaccinated section but I could not pass up the opportunity to see my favorite team in person at home for what I expect to be a championship run.

I'm excited. After a rocky start to Game 1 the Nets trounced the Celtics and I expect them to do the same tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Well Joe Harris set a new playoff scoring high mark by getting 22 points in the first half he only needs to score nine points in the second half to top his regular season career high of 30 points.

The Clippers are in trouble.