By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

KingJames said:
LeBron hasnt been himself this series and they up 2-0. It's over. AD is definitely Top 5 in the league

It's not over until the final buzzer rings. These Nuggets are special!

Around the Network

Down 3-1... Can the Nuggets do it one--more--time!?

Don't think the Nuggets will be coming back from this one. Tonight every time they put together some nice possessions and made a run the Lakers did enough to hild them off. Thought Dwight would get more playing time given how well he played

I think the Nuggets' luck may have just run out.
I expect the Lakers to close it out in Game 5.

I want every last Laker fan that crapped on Rondo all season to post a public apology. They can apologize to KCP too who has literally been as good, if not better than Danny Green. Lakers haven't even played to their potential these playoffs I might add, LeBron seems to be coasting a bit to be at his best for the Finals. Or maybe he's finally aging lmaaaaooo.

Around the Network

Wonder if the Lakers will be able to keep the team together. I feel next season AC will be more accurate from 3. If i recall correctly Lakers lost to the Heat during the season

pmaster4 said:
Wonder if the Lakers will be able to keep the team together. I feel next season AC will be more accurate from 3. If i recall correctly Lakers lost to the Heat during the season

Lakers won both games against the Heat in the regular season.

Nuvendil said:
pmaster4 said:

Lakers won both games against the Heat in the regular season.

How'd the Lakers do against the Celtics?

NightlyPoe said:

I get my wish for the Finals. Superstars vs. Team Concept. Reminds me of the 2004 Lakers/Pistons series. Except these Lakers like each other.

Pat Riley gets a chance for double revenge. The Lakers turned on him 30 years ago. Lebron walked out on him 6 years ago. This will be the 5th distinct team he's gotten to the Finals (Showtime Lakers, 94 Knicks, Wade/Shaq Heat, Big 3 Heat, and now this collection).

Lebron gets his chance to add to his resume and continue chasing down Jordan.

Only thing that disappoints me is that Wade retired last year and couldn't be a part of this.

It's kind of disrespectful to Spo to say that Pat Riley got this team (or the big 3 for that matter) to the Finals. He's done a good job as GM, of course, but last time I checked, he hasn't coached in some time.

So, we're finally getting that Lakers/Heat Finals matchup.
We're just getting it 9 years too late.
LeBron is on the other team, Wade is retired, and Kobe is... Goddamnit. :'(