By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Best VGChartz-memes

kirby007 said:
Why did i forget the i had sex with my cousin thread by wesslewoggle? Or wesslewoggle in general

Cousex? Was that what it was called? 

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
That dude that created a female profile and had a following of simps in vgchartz. One day he GOES away and the simps Lost their fucking Minds
The Proof was so concerned.

Onionberry.

Now that wizzz talked about being concerned, I'm really concerned about Boutros D:

BraLoD said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
That dude that created a female profile and had a following of simps in vgchartz. One day he GOES away and the simps Lost their fucking Minds

Onionberry.

Yeah this was pretty cringe. No wonder this place is a massive deterrent for female gamers lol

My vote goes to 'Globally in the US'.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

I think you mean Onionberry...

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
axumblade said:
kirby007 said:
Why did i forget the i had sex with my cousin thread by wesslewoggle? Or wesslewoggle in general

he deleted every post, and im not certain if he was also was the guy with the bloody asshole after inserting something

oh and snake612 rip "real talk"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The correct Räikkönen meme would be "Kimi deserved the win".

13 years after Kimi's championship win - which caused the famous ioi meltdown - he's still a F1 driver (now for team Alfa Romeo) and the last driver who won the title for Ferrari.

kirby007 said:
axumblade said:

he deleted every post, and im not certain if he was also was the guy with the bloody asshole after inserting something

I think so. I also think he also admitted to being on a shit ton of drugs at some point. 

Man, I miss those snake threads. 

Also, do you remember the Sony leader? Think it was megaman2 or something like that.

axumblade said:
kirby007 said:

I think so. I also think he also admitted to being on a shit ton of drugs at some point. 

Man, I miss those snake threads. 

Also, do you remember the Sony leader? Think it was megaman2 or something like that.

selfclaimed yes i have him like 5 times on my friendlist gehehe with his trademark MJ avatar

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

tbone51's BOLD predictions and how they always seem to come true
Pretty much anything QuickRick posted about the Switch. Falling off a cliff was the most epic (and he later tried to argue he meant flat sales with that), but not the only such thing he said.
Of course, the Gobally in the US thing.
The Nintendo Funeral that Dixie Kong posted (couldn't find the thread): https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/872422-nintendo. Memetic enough to become the picture for the "It Will Never Catch On" trope on TVTropes

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 17 August 2020