Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: The Bears still suck - Week 7 results and standings

Of all the teams that really could've used a full training camp and pre-season. I'm hoping they'll start to iron all these wrinkles out within the next couple weeks, before they face Green Bay.

Around the Network

MIA-JAX 1 HOU-PIT 2 CIN-PHI 2 SF-NYG 1
LV-NE 1 TEN-MIN 1 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 2
CHI-ATL 1 CAR-LAC 2 NYJ-IND 2 DAL-SEA 2
TB-DEN 1 DET-ARI 2 GB-NO 1 KC-BAL 2

I'll take the Jags tonight

MIA-JAX 2 HOU-PIT 2 CIN-PHI 1 SF-NYG 2
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 1 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 1
CHI-ATL 2 CAR-LAC 2 NYJ-IND 2 DAL-SEA 2
TB-DEN 2 DET-ARI 2 GB-NO 1 KC-BAL 2

RolStoppable said:
MIA-JAX 2 HOU-PIT 2 CIN-PHI 2 SF-NYG 1
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 1 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 1

Toughest games to pick are Titans vs. Vikings and Rams vs. Bills. You'd expect a positive reaction from Minnesota after two clear defeats, but they might not be good enough to do it against not-so-great looking Tennessee team. The Bills are a tougher opponent for the Rams than last week's Eagles and the Rams have to travel across the country, but still... NFC West looks like the strongest division in football.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

I'll take Jaguars tonight. I'll do rest of my picks tomorrow.

MIA-JAX 1 HOU-PIT 2 CIN-PHI 2 SF-NYG 1
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 1 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 2
TB-DEN 1 DET-ARI 2 GB-NO 2 KC-BAL 1

MIA-JAX 2 HOU-PIT 2 CIN-PHI 2 SF-NYG 1
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 2 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 2

This is why I hate picking Miami games... that Fitzfuckface will throw 3 interceptions one week then 3 TDs the next.

I feel bad for Minshew. He has been playing his heart out.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I had a feeling all week Miami was gonna fuck around and win this game, but after all my upset choices turned out wrong last week, I couldn't bring myself to pick the Dolphins. Typical really.